gtn not showing

pizzicar

Not sure where to get support - I did the AFM to X-Aviation migration for the M20 collection and reinstalled the aircraft. The GTN no longer shows up. The X-Aviation launcher does not have a modification folder and the gtn files were already in the root aircraft folder. I have verified the GTN is showing under plug-ins and as master. The aircraft menu has the GTNs selected.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ernest, the developer's name is Coop.  X-Aviation is acting as a sales agent for the company (AFM)  that develops this, I believe.  Join the threshold forum  (AFM Support Forum)  and then you can make a post there.  Coop is aware of the problem, and he told me he is working on a fix.  Couldn't hurt for you to make your voice heard there as well.

I'm as annoyed as you are.  I spent over $500 for a RealSimGear gtn 750 bezel, so that I could increase my level of immersion.  So, without a doubt, I would not have purchased this plane w/o that option.  

Here's the link to my posts about the problem at the developer's forum, so please add your voice to mine:

https://forum.thresholdx.net/topic/2062-reality-gtn-750-not-in-m20-ovation-ii-panel/

On 11/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, pizzicar said:

Not sure where to get support - I did the AFM to X-Aviation migration for the M20 collection and reinstalled the aircraft. The GTN no longer shows up. The X-Aviation launcher does not have a modification folder and the gtn files were already in the root aircraft folder. I have verified the GTN is showing under plug-ins and as master. The aircraft menu has the GTNs selected.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, craighardy said:

Here's the link to my posts about the problem at the developer's forum, so please add your voice to mine:

https://forum.thresholdx.net/topic/2062-reality-gtn-750-not-in-m20-ovation-ii-panel/

• 2 months later...

I was having a similar issue, and @Coop had the solution for me on the thresholdx forum thread linked above

Short version:

• I recently purchased the M20 Collection through X-Aviation
  • To enable the Reality XP gauges, you need to hover your mouse on the left side of the screen.
  • A little tab will appear, that will let you bring up a menu, hit "settings" and then you can switch to the GTN from Reality XP.
  • Upvote 1