IXEG 737 massive Stutters when using FMC

Luckykristian

I have recently purchased the ixeg 737, first of all, it's a beautiful aircraft, but I am having an issue which is very annoying. each time I make a change in the FMC that illuminates the EXEC light I get these massive stutters which last several seconds each and they are persistent until I manage to press the exec button. after the button is pressed and the light goes out the stutters are completely gone. I have heard other people also have this issue, and I would like to know if there is a fix for this.

I would assume you are on windows. Go to windows defender settings and -add- a -folder- exemption for the entire /x-plane (make sure to add a /xplane folder not just file exemption)

Problem is when you make a change inflight, scripts are loaded and updated real time until you commit the change via the EXEC button on the FMC, under that time the defender analyzes the scripts and cpu goes to 100% killing the sim performance.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Hi friends!

I'm also having the same massive lag problem from the FMC.

However, the Windows Defender fix is not the full answer.

I'm producing the same or worse symptoms, but I'm on an iMac desktop. Although its VRAM is not great, the CPU Ram is plenty.

As far as defence goes, I use AVG anti virus, but I can't find any way to alter settings. It's very basically click here to scan........or don't!

Any other thoughts most welcome.

best wishes

Jim

Hi Jim,

sorry to hear that you have problems - first time I heard about the AVG...and I don´t have that myself. I am sure there must be a way to set up an exclusion, maybe google it or even ask at the forums.

Maybe someone with a Mac and AVG can chime in?

Cheers, Jan

Edit: Sorry, just noticed reply from jfjoubert

Hi Jim,

Please check this and see if you can add X-Plane folder to the AVG exclusions:

https://support.avg.com/SupportArticleView?l=en&urlname=Mac-AVG-AntiVirus-FAQ

"How do I exclude files or folders from scanning in AVG AntiVirus or AVG Internet Security?"

You can specify if you want certain files, folders, or servers to be excluded from AVG scans.

To set up exceptions:
1.    Click AVG AntiVirus or AVG Internet Security in your menu bar, then select Preferences... from the context menu.
2.    Select the Exceptions tab.
3.    Click a shield in the left panel to select it.
4.    Click the lock in the bottom-left corner of the window, enter your system administrator credentials, and click OK to grant permission for the changes.
5.    Click the + (plus) symbol to add a file, folder, or server to the exceptions list.
6.    Navigate to the file or folder you want to exclude and click Open, or enter a server name and select the relevant service from the expandable menu, then click Add.

Your exception is now configured. To remove an exception, select an item to highlight it, then click the - (minus) symbol.

Edited by XPlanePort
  • Like 1

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to report back.

I delayed because I wanted to make some effort to fix this rather than exploit your time too much!

The news however is not so good. I tried the AVG exclusions and tried removing my plugins. I don't have many, but

it was worth trying. However the lags are as bad as ever.

In another thread, somebody mentioned not using the preset view buttons, but use the up down left right arrows to move around.

I tried this but again no luck.

My last attempt was last night. I took out the manual to make sure I was not doing something silly. When I reached the point of going to the aft overhead

to move the IRS selectors to NAV, the next instruction was to click INIT REF on the FMS.

The time was 9.03 pm when I set NAV and 9.19 pm when INIT REF came up as POS INIT page and promptly froze again!

The only thing I did notice, was that if I went to the pedestal and changed the map control selector and also changed the range,

I got a few seconds of use from the FMs, but that might be a clue for the software boffins. The aircraft is still totally unusable.

Any other ideas, particularly from IXEG would be very welcome, but I fully understand if I'm demanding to much time from the members here!

Very best wishes

Jim

Hi Jim,

what you are describing does not sound like a problem with the antivirus...this usually only rears its head when you have an active route (with several waypoints) entered into the FMS and then modify that routing.

If you are encountering lags of this magnitude while only aligning your IRS units, something else must be going on.

Can you please attach your Log.txt file from the main X-Plane folder?

Also, do you run your software from an external (USB-) Harddisk drive?

Which X-Plane version are you running?

Cheers, Jan

Hi Jan

Many thanks again for your time and advice.

My machine is:
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 24 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M380 2 GB

X-Plane version is: 11.41r1
and runs from an external Crucial 1TB SSD

I’ve copied the Log.txt file below and in the meantime, here’s what I’ve done and found:

A few weeks ago, while chasing down a joystick problem, which I eventually fixed, part of my solution was to strip out X-Plane completely
and start again. I’m mentioning this to indicate that there’s unlikely to be any spurious data or files in the current installation.

Since my last post, what I’ve done is to completely uninstall the IXEG 737, download a fresh and up to date copy from the store and install it
to X-Plane. I then launched X-Plane and started a new flight (not a saved one).

I found nothing different, but decided to try a few things. I have given up trying to go flying with this aircraft, so I was just patient and tried to figure
a pattern.

As I mentioned, from selecting the IRS to NAV and waiting, only to end up giving up, I tried going through the procedure all the way from “Battery - On”
to “IRS to NAV” and then down to the FMC to select “INIT REF”. As usual, nothing happened.

I don’t know how I discovered this, but I went to the  centre pedestal and randomly moved the Map range selector.
(This also works with the selector to the left - Map -Plan - etc) and also on the co-pilots side.
Each time I moved a selector knob, the FMC moved to the position I had previously selected.

It’s still impossible to fly like this, but I thought it might be a clue for some of the software experts.

The procedure that works, is:

Press item on the FMC.
Move down to pedestal and move map selector.
Move back to FMC and use the key previously selected.
Select the next item on the FMC.
Move down to pedestal and move map selector.
Move back to FMC and use the key previously selected.
……….and on and on like this!!! Impossible!

Hopefully one of the IXEG expert people all pick up on this.

Otherwise, I think it’s a lost cause!

Jan, thank you once again for listening to my woes. Any advice will be received gratefully, but please don’t miss out on your own flying as a result!

Very kind wishes

Jim

log.txt for X-Plane 11.41r1 (build 114100 64-bit)
 compiled on Dec  4 2019 12:34:39
X-Plane started on Sat May  9 15:37:06 2020

This log file is generated automatically by Laminar Research applications and contains diagnostics about your graphics hardware, installation, and any error conditions.
If you need to contact tech support or file a bug, please send us this file. NOTE: this file is rewritten every time you start ANY of your X-System applications.

macOS: Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G103)
CPU type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz CPU speed (mhz): 3200 Bus speed (mhz): 100 RAM (MB): 24576

X-System folder:'/Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/', case sensitive=0

OpenGL Vendor    : ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Render    : AMD Radeon R9 M380 OpenGL Engine
OpenGL Version   : 2.1 ATI-2.11.20 (210/0)
OpenGL Extensions: GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_shadow_ambient GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_blend GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil GL_APPLE_client_storage GL_APPLE_element_array GL_APPLE_fence GL_APPLE_float_pixels GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range GL_APPLE_flush_render GL_APPLE_object_purgeable GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_APPLE_row_bytes GL_APPLE_specular_vector GL_APPLE_texture_range GL_APPLE_transform_hint GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range GL_APPLE_vertex_point_size GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422 GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate GL_ATI_blend_weighted_minmax GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_SGI_color_matrix GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod

threaded_avail   : 1    aniso_avail      : 1    timer_avail      : 1    sync/fence       : 1
pbo_avail        : 1    frameblit_avail  : 1    framebuffer_msaa : 1
gpu_shad4_avail  : 1    shad_lod_avail   : 1    array_tex_avail  : 1    texture_rg       : 1
tex_float_avail  : 1    seamless_avail   : 1    drawbuf2_avail   : 1    packed_stencil   : 1
framebuffer_srgb : 1    copy_buf_avail   : 0    ubo_avail        : 0    gshader_avail    : 0
base_vert_avail  : 1    tex_multi_avail  : 0    depth_float_avail: 1
instance_avail   : 1    tess_avail       : 0    viewport_arr     : 0    tex_storage      : 0
buf_storage      : 0    multi_bind       : 0    clip_control     : 0    program binary   : 0
debug_avail      : 0
max tex units    : 8 (16/8)
max iso filtering: 16.000000
max samples      : 8
max texture size : 16384 (hardware limit)
max point size   : 64.000000
idx in vram      : 1
GLSL Version     :1.20/120
(16/4096/128/16/16/4096/4096/0)
This video card is: DX10 or 11 - With instancing
CPU count        : 4
OpenAL devices: Built-in Output
Open AL default device:Built-in Output
OpenAL vendor    : Apple Computer Inc.
OpenAL renderer  : Software
OpenAL version   : 1.1
OpenAL hardware  : Built-in Output
OpenAL extensions: ALC_EXT_CAPTURE ALC_ENUMERATION_EXT ALC_EXT_MAC_OSX ALC_EXT_ASA ALC_EXT_ASA_DISTORTION ALC_EXT_ASA_ROGER_BEEP AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_float32 AL_EXT_STATIC_BUFFER AL_EXT_SOURCE_NOTIFICATIONS AL_EXT_SOURCE_SPATIALIZATION

Fetching plugins for /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins

Loaded: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/mac.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

Loaded: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/AutoGate/mac.xpl (Marginal.AutoGate).

2020-05-09 15:37:07 BetterPushback[xplane.c:539]: This is BetterPushback-v0.48 libacfutils-0e818a4
Loaded: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/BetterPushback/64/mac.xpl (skiselkov.BetterPushback).

G64:   0.000: Gizmo64 Script Engine v18.02.27.0200 macOS
G64:   0.000:      built: Feb 27 2018, 02:00:18
Loaded: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/mac.xpl (gizmo.x-plugins.com).

X-ATC-Chatter: Refreshing Facility Cache File: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-ATC-Chatter/833-FacilityCache.csv
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Dublin_5_Scenery/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/EGGP Liverpool John Lennon/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/EICK Cork Ultimate XP10+11/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/EINN Ciano35 + Robert Byrne Poly v1.0.2/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN Nice Cote d Azur X/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO Paris Orly/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR Faro/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Chicago/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Dubai/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Las Vegas/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - London/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGLH_Needles/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - New York/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Sydney/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Washington DC/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Processing: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/default scenery/default apt dat/Earth nav data/apt.dat
X-ATC-Chatter: Updated Facility Cache with 24554 ATC Facilities in 6 Seconds
X-ATC-Chatter: Initialization complete for version 1.6.3
Loaded: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-ATC-Chatter/mac_x64/X-ATC-Chatter.xpl (SRS.X-ATC-Chatter).

X-Life plugin by JARDesign Ver.2.2 r3 040418
XL: 0 : UUID=89B0117A-AD18-5696-8179-09D51DF93A7F
XL: 0 : JARDesign plugin: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Airports/airports.txt file updated.
Loaded: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/mac.xpl (jardesign.x-life).

G64:   7.665: Boot Count: 1
G64:   7.943: Plugin Enabled.
I found the following scenery packages (prioritized in this order):
  0 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_1/
  1 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_10/
  2 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_11/
  3 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_12/
  4 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_13/
  5 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_14/
  6 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_15/
  7 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_16/
  8 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_2/
  9 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_3/
 10 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/
 11 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_5/
 12 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_6/
 13 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_7/
 14 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_8/
 15 Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_9/
 16 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Dublin_1_Volumetric_Grass/
 17 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Dublin_2_Parked_Cars/
 18 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Dublin_3_Street_Lights/
 19 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Dublin_4_Roads/
 20 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Dublin_5_Scenery/
 21 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - Static Aircrafts/
 22 Custom Scenery/EGGP Liverpool John Lennon/
 23 Custom Scenery/EICK Cork Ultimate XP10+11/
 24 Custom Scenery/EINN Ciano35 + Robert Byrne Poly v1.0.2/
 25 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt/
 26 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt/
 27 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/
 28 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN Nice Cote d Azur X/
 29 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO Paris Orly/
 30 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR Faro/
 31 Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
 32 Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/
 33 Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/
 34 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Chicago/
 35 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Dubai/
 36 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Las Vegas/
 37 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - London/
 38 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGLH_Needles/
 39 Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Custom/
 40 Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Overlay/
 41 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/
 42 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - New York/
 43 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Sydney/
 44 Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Washington DC/
 45 Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
 46 Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/
 47 Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/
 48 Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/
 49 Resources/default scenery/1000 decals/
 50 Resources/default scenery/1000 forests/
 51 Resources/default scenery/1000 roads/
 52 Resources/default scenery/1000 urban terrain/
 53 Resources/default scenery/1000 world terrain/
 54 Resources/default scenery/700 roads/
 55 Resources/default scenery/900 beaches/
 56 Resources/default scenery/900 europe objects/
 57 Resources/default scenery/900 forests/
 58 Resources/default scenery/900 roads/
 59 Resources/default scenery/900 us objects/
 60 Resources/default scenery/900 world object placeholders/
 61 Resources/default scenery/airport decals/
 62 Resources/default scenery/airport scenery/
 63 Resources/default scenery/default apt dat/
 64 Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/
 65 Resources/default scenery/sim objects/
 66 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Alaska/
 67 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Hawaii/
 68 Resources/tutorials/tutorials_Seattle/

Initializing off screen memory.
Initializing off screen memory complete.
0:00:00.000 D/HID: HID Bridge Running
0:00:08.213 I/NAVT: Airspaces are done loading async...
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at LEZG: 139.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: The airport LEZG (Zaragoza) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: We found a solitary GND controller at LEZG (Zaragoza). Where's his tower controller?
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at 6K4: 115.400. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: The airport 6K4 (FAIRVIEW MUNI) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at VOTV: 112.850. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Center controller at RJAW: 138.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at RJAW: 138.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at LSXG: 159.670. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at LSXG: 159.200. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at LFBG: 142.450. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Ramp start "Default" is located too far away (more than 6 km) from the airport NFMO
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at PAUN: 137.500. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at KMGJ: 116.100. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YSHR: 114.400. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Center controller at MMLP: 112.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at XCAW4: 158.760. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YSPI: 116.900. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YMVM: 113.200. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at KSAV: 109.900. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at KSAV: 111.900. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at LEBZ: 139.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: The airport LEBZ (Badajoz- Talavera La Real) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the CTAF controller at YGFN: 112.400. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at LELC: 139.300. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: The airport LELC (Murcia San Javier) has lost some controllers due to bad frequencies.  Each controller needs at least one frequency in the range of 118.00 to 136.990 mhz.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: We found a solitary GND controller at LELC (Murcia San Javier). Where's his tower controller?
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Approach controller at LPOT: 144.000. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at KTCM: 109.600. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Ramp start "Default" is located too far away (more than 6 km) from the airport NFFR
0:00:08.213 E/APT: Found a bad frequency for the Tower controller at SBFL: 112.800. It should be between 118.000 and 136.990.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting texture resolution read from prefs as 3
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw view indicator read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |dim under high G-load or hypoxia read from prefs as 0.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw hi-res planet textures from orbit read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw forest fires and balloons read from prefs as 0.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw birds and deer in nice weather read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw aircraft carriers and frigates read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw Aurora Borealis read from prefs as 0.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |runways follow terrain contours read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |3-d drawing detail read from prefs as 2.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |water reflection detail read from prefs as 0.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw parked aircraft at airports read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting compress textures to save VRAM read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |Effects read from prefs as 2.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |3-d shadows read from prefs as 0.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |HDR anti-aliasing read from prefs as 2.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw volumetric fog read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |draw per pixel lighting read from prefs as 1.
0:00:08.213 I/REN: Setting |atmospheric scattering read from prefs as 1.
0:00:10.929 I/NET: No IPv6 addresses available
0:00:10.929 I/NET: en1 (Wi-Fi) 192.168.0.202
0:00:10.929 I/NET: en0 (Ethernet) 192.168.0.56
0:00:10.929 I/NET: (RakNet) Init: Successful!
0:00:11.052 D/HID: Hardware ADDED(231d, 0121) - VKBsim Gladiator  at path USB_231d_0121_none_14300000_0001_0004
0:00:11.052 I/JOY: REGISTER Joystick device: VKBsim Gladiator - VID:8989PID:289, this is a familiar device.
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 0 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_X) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 2047
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 1 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Y) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 2047
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 2 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Rx) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 1023
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 3 (HID_Page_Undefined/00) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 4 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Z) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 5 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Rz) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 1023
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 6 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Ry) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 2047
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 7 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Slider) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. Min/Max 0 - 1023
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     HATSWITCH Added Index: 0 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Hatswitch) for handle: 0x6000016ae440. It has 8 positions.
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 0 (HID_Page_Button/01) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 1 (HID_Page_Button/02) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 2 (HID_Page_Button/03) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 3 (HID_Page_Button/04) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 4 (HID_Page_Button/05) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 5 (HID_Page_Button/06) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 6 (HID_Page_Button/07) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 7 (HID_Page_Button/08) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 8 (HID_Page_Button/09) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 9 (HID_Page_Button/0a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 10 (HID_Page_Button/0b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 11 (HID_Page_Button/0c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 12 (HID_Page_Button/0d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 13 (HID_Page_Button/0e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 14 (HID_Page_Button/0f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 15 (HID_Page_Button/10) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 16 (HID_Page_Button/11) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 17 (HID_Page_Button/12) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 18 (HID_Page_Button/13) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 19 (HID_Page_Button/14) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 20 (HID_Page_Button/15) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 21 (HID_Page_Button/16) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 22 (HID_Page_Button/17) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 23 (HID_Page_Button/18) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 24 (HID_Page_Button/19) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 25 (HID_Page_Button/1a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 26 (HID_Page_Button/1b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 27 (HID_Page_Button/1c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 28 (HID_Page_Button/1d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 29 (HID_Page_Button/1e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 30 (HID_Page_Button/1f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 31 (HID_Page_Button/20) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 32 (HID_Page_Button/21) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 33 (HID_Page_Button/22) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 34 (HID_Page_Button/23) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 35 (HID_Page_Button/24) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 36 (HID_Page_Button/25) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 37 (HID_Page_Button/26) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 38 (HID_Page_Button/27) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 39 (HID_Page_Button/28) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 40 (HID_Page_Button/29) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 41 (HID_Page_Button/2a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 42 (HID_Page_Button/2b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 43 (HID_Page_Button/2c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 44 (HID_Page_Button/2d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 45 (HID_Page_Button/2e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 46 (HID_Page_Button/2f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 47 (HID_Page_Button/30) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 48 (HID_Page_Button/31) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 49 (HID_Page_Button/32) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 50 (HID_Page_Button/33) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 51 (HID_Page_Button/34) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 52 (HID_Page_Button/35) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 53 (HID_Page_Button/36) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 54 (HID_Page_Button/37) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 55 (HID_Page_Button/38) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 56 (HID_Page_Button/39) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 57 (HID_Page_Button/3a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 58 (HID_Page_Button/3b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 59 (HID_Page_Button/3c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 60 (HID_Page_Button/3d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 61 (HID_Page_Button/3e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 62 (HID_Page_Button/3f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 63 (HID_Page_Button/40) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 64 (HID_Page_Button/41) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 65 (HID_Page_Button/42) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 66 (HID_Page_Button/43) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 67 (HID_Page_Button/44) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 68 (HID_Page_Button/45) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 69 (HID_Page_Button/46) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 70 (HID_Page_Button/47) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 71 (HID_Page_Button/48) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 72 (HID_Page_Button/49) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 73 (HID_Page_Button/4a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 74 (HID_Page_Button/4b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 75 (HID_Page_Button/4c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 76 (HID_Page_Button/4d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 77 (HID_Page_Button/4e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 78 (HID_Page_Button/4f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 79 (HID_Page_Button/50) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 80 (HID_Page_Button/51) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 81 (HID_Page_Button/52) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 82 (HID_Page_Button/53) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 83 (HID_Page_Button/54) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 84 (HID_Page_Button/55) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 85 (HID_Page_Button/56) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 86 (HID_Page_Button/57) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 87 (HID_Page_Button/58) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 88 (HID_Page_Button/59) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 89 (HID_Page_Button/5a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 90 (HID_Page_Button/5b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 91 (HID_Page_Button/5c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 92 (HID_Page_Button/5d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 93 (HID_Page_Button/5e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 94 (HID_Page_Button/5f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 95 (HID_Page_Button/60) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 96 (HID_Page_Button/61) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 97 (HID_Page_Button/62) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 98 (HID_Page_Button/63) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 99 (HID_Page_Button/64) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 100 (HID_Page_Button/65) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 101 (HID_Page_Button/66) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 102 (HID_Page_Button/67) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 103 (HID_Page_Button/68) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 104 (HID_Page_Button/69) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 105 (HID_Page_Button/6a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 106 (HID_Page_Button/6b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 107 (HID_Page_Button/6c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 108 (HID_Page_Button/6d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 109 (HID_Page_Button/6e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 110 (HID_Page_Button/6f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 111 (HID_Page_Button/70) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 112 (HID_Page_Button/71) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 113 (HID_Page_Button/72) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 114 (HID_Page_Button/73) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 115 (HID_Page_Button/74) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 116 (HID_Page_Button/75) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 117 (HID_Page_Button/76) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 118 (HID_Page_Button/77) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 119 (HID_Page_Button/78) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 120 (HID_Page_Button/79) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 121 (HID_Page_Button/7a) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 122 (HID_Page_Button/7b) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 123 (HID_Page_Button/7c) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 124 (HID_Page_Button/7d) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 125 (HID_Page_Button/7e) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 126 (HID_Page_Button/7f) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 127 (HID_Page_Button/80) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 128 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 129 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 130 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 131 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 132 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/00) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 133 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 134 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/00) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 135 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 136 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/00) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 137 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 138 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/00) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 139 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 140 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 141 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 142 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 143 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 144 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 145 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 146 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 147 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 148 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 149 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 150 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 151 (HID_Page_GenericDesktop/HID_Usage_GD_Reserved) for handle: 0x6000016ae440
0:00:11.052 E/HID: Rejecting button for VKBsim Gladiator - VID:8989PID:289 because we're out of slots for this device
0:00:11.052 E/HID: Rejecting button for VKBsim Gladiator - VID:8989PID:289 because we're out of slots for this device
0:00:11.052 D/HID: END HARDWARE
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #3, assigned to joy_use_none, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 255.000000], but is calibrated for [8999999488.000000, -8999999488.000000]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: CALIBRATION OVERRIDE: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #3 forced to be treated as calibrated due to a user pref.
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #5, assigned to joy_use_none, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 1023.000000], but is calibrated for [8999999488.000000, -8999999488.000000]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: CALIBRATION OVERRIDE: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #5 forced to be treated as calibrated due to a user pref.
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #6, assigned to joy_use_none, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 2047.000000], but is calibrated for [8999999488.000000, -8999999488.000000]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: CALIBRATION OVERRIDE: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #6 forced to be treated as calibrated due to a user pref.
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #7, assigned to joy_use_none, has an expected min/max range of [0.000000, 1023.000000], but is calibrated for [8999999488.000000, -8999999488.000000]. You should recalibrate the device in the Settings menu.
0:00:11.052 E/JOY: CALIBRATION OVERRIDE: VKBsim Gladiator (VID:8989PID:289) Axis #7 forced to be treated as calibrated due to a user pref.
0:00:11.052 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_InitialLoading to state_QuickFlightWizard
0:00:11.052 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Main Menu
0:00:11.052 I/OVR: User is entering the holodeck.
0:00:11.052 I/WIN: Opened window Primary V11 UI
0:00:12.027 I/NAVT: NavData is done loading async...
0:00:12.194 I/NAVT: Navaids are done loading async...
0:00:12.344 I/NAVT: Fixes are done loading async...
0:00:12.878 I/NAVT: Airways are done loading async...
0:00:12.878 I/NAVT: All navt data is done loading async...
0:00:14.477 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Freeflight
0:00:26.882 I/FCG: Applying changes from Flight Configuration screen
0:00:26.882 I/FCG: Starting new flight in Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/b738.acf at Gate 3
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at KCEA and KIAB!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at WSAC and WSSS!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at RJCJ and RJCC!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at WIPT and WIEE!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at KNSE and KNDZ!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Rewrote KAHN atc_ControllerRole_Del's freq: 133950 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Rewrote KCEA atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 127250 to 118025 for being in conflict!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Rewrote WSAC atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 118250 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Rewrote RJCJ atc_ControllerRole_Del's freq: 121900 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Rewrote WIPT atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 118300 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:26.939 W/ATC: Rewrote KNSE atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 121400 to 118000 for being in conflict!
0:00:28.478 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_QuickFlightWizard to state_NormalLoading
0:00:28.478 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/b738.acf
G64:  29.080:  Aircraft File: (Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/b738.acf)
G64:  29.088:       MD5 Hash: (61bef08d701b9f11c7416adcd8e4ab2c)
G64:  29.088:    Description: (Boeing 737-800)
G64:  29.088:         Author: (Alex Unruh)
G64:  29.088: Plugin Mode: Community Edition
G64:  29.091: Boot Count: 2
G64:  29.365: Run: OnKickStart..
Fetching plugins for /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/plugins

Loaded: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/plugins/xlua/64/mac.xpl (com.x-plane.xlua.1.0.0r1).

0:00:28.919 E/OBJ: Unknown emitter type 'wing_condens' for object 'Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/objects/particles/particles.obj'.
0:00:28.919 E/OBJ: Unknown emitter type 'wing_condens' for object 'Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/objects/particles/particles.obj'.
0:00:28.919 I/SND: This aircraft is using FMOD in FULL mode.
G64:  30.623: Livery Changed:()  Folder:(Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/)
0:00:28.919 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ram apt:EGGP start at:Gate 3
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 68700 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_3/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 68699 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_3/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 88692 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 88744 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 20051 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 20055 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 25200 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_5/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 25255 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_5/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 216279 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 255901 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 412725 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 471465 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 907326 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-005.dsf (102948 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 784979 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-005.dsf (101738 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1644794 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-003.dsf (244766 tris, 5 skipped for -8.5 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2203676 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-003.dsf (282663 tris, 5 skipped for -3.3 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12307 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_3/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12345 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 71325 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-005.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 13347 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_5/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-002.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12634 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_5/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-002.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 169331 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-002.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 158743 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-002.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 448199 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-005.dsf (82381 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 13438 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-004.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 5669 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-004.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12115 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-004.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 11934 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-004.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 818055 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-004.dsf (141142 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2055049 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+54-002.dsf (262229 tris, 1 skipped for -0.1 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1621656 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-004.dsf (254547 tris, 6 skipped for -6.2 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2809268 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+52-002.dsf (352682 tris, 18 skipped for -11.3 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12399 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-004.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12523 for file Custom Scenery/EGGP Liverpool John Lennon/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-004.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 6612 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-004.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 982456 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-004.dsf (136568 tris, 5 skipped for -10.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 11692 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_4/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 11728 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_5/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 340730 for file Custom Scenery/EGGP Liverpool John Lennon/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 261922 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-003.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 3197977 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-003.dsf (378833 tris, 34 skipped for -7488.2 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12630 for file Custom Scenery/NightXp_uk_5/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-002.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 96369 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-002.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:32.880 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2734702 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50-010/+53-002.dsf (334216 tris, 17 skipped for -13928.3 m^2)
0:01:16.138 I/OVR: Reading VR conf file: Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/b738_vrconfig.txt
0:01:16.138 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_NormalLoading to state_Normal
0:01:16.138 I/FCG: Loading AI aircraft Aircraft/Laminar Research/McDonnell Douglas MD-80/MD80.acf
0:01:16.138 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 1 with Aircraft/Laminar Research/McDonnell Douglas MD-80/MD80.acf
0:01:16.263 I/FLT: Init dat_p1 type:loc_general_area lat:52.975897 lon:-2.224662 ele(ft):37113.053412 psi:142.299057 spd(kts):188.936275
0:01:16.263 I/FCG: Loading AI aircraft Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/b738.acf
0:01:16.263 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 2 with Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/b738.acf
0:01:16.957 I/SND: This aircraft is using FMOD in FULL mode.
0:01:16.957 I/FLT: Init dat_p2 type:loc_general_area lat:52.614680 lon:-2.167180 ele(ft):29369.620800 psi:127.111893 spd(kts):213.226352
0:01:16.957 I/OVR: User is leaving the holodeck.
X-ATC-Chatter: Found the default OpenAL Device and created a new context
X-ATC-Chatter: Chatter Started
0:01:17.282 I/WIN: Opened window menu bar
0:01:17.282 I/ATC: Aircraft p=1 () started at EGGP:Gate 32L
0:01:17.282 I/FLT: Init dat_p1 type:loc_ram apt:EGGP start at:Gate 32L
0:01:17.282 I/ATC: p=2 (N816NN) Popup FP filed to EGGP at 5000 via , type=2
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: Routing is currently:
0:01:17.282 D/ATC:
  raw view: start=0x600000e4e140 end = 0x600000e4e1b0, can_edit=false edit_count=0
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: 0: 0x600000e4e140 ('Popup Pos')
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: lon=-3.132062,lat=53.235813
0:01:17.282 D/ATC:  Nav type = NONE
0:01:17.282 D/ATC:     0: 0x60000d5002d0 ('Pilot Nav Departure')
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: IFR/pilot nav
0:01:17.282 D/ATC:     Heading 60 21676.0 meters
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: 1: 0x600000e4e1b0 ('EGGP')
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: lon=-2.849764,lat=53.333633
0:01:17.282 D/ATC:  Nav type = APT
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: Validating altitude for p=2 (N816NN): filed: 5000 usable_rte_dist: 9.363264 maxDescent: 2000 maxAlt: 3000 minAlt: 5000 chosen_alt: 3000
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Cleared IFR @ 914FT
0:01:17.282 I/FLT: Init dat_p2 type:loc_specify_lle lat:53.235813 lon:-3.132062 ele(ft):5000.000038 psi:127.000000 spd(kts):294.000005
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 126
0:01:17.282 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Maintain 2998ft
0:01:17.282 I/ATC: Aircraft p=2 (N816NN) started airborne as an arrival at 53.235813, -3.132062, 63.542728
0:01:32.613 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 355
0:01:32.613 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Maintain 1998ft
0:01:32.613 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Fly heading 3 6 0, vectors for the visual approach runway 09, descend and maintain 2 thousand.
XL: 1 : JARDesign plugin: /Volumes/Jim SSD1/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/News/news.txt file updated.
XL: 1 : MessageGreen: X-Life Traffic by JARDesign Ver.2.2 r3 040418
0:01:42.228 I/ATC: Heading 3 6 0, vectors for the visual runway 09, down to 2 thousand, 737-800 6NN.
0:01:42.939 I/ATC: p=1 (N552AA) FP filed - EGGP to LFMH at 35000 via MAM KOK CTL DJL VNE , type=2
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: Routing is currently:
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:
  raw view: start=0x600000e4abc0 end = 0x600000e4ac30, can_edit=false edit_count=0
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: 0: 0x600000e4abc0 ('EGGP')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: lon=-2.854699,lat=53.336031
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:  Nav type = APT
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     0: 0x60000d5533c0 ('Pilot Nav Departure')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: IFR/pilot nav
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     Heading 107 240423.5 meters
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: 1: 0x600000e48690 ('MAM')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: lon=0.553242,lat=52.647251
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:  Nav type = VOR
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     1: 0x60000d553330 ('')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: IFR/normal
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     Heading 139 224679.8 meters
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: 2: 0x600000e4b4f0 ('KOK')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: lon=2.651667,lat=51.094723
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     2: 0x60000d5532a0 ('')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     Heading 163 227244.0 meters
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: 3: 0x600000e48620 ('CTL')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: lon=3.577694,lat=49.137749
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     3: 0x60000d553210 ('')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     Heading 151 236006.0 meters
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: 4: 0x600000e485b0 ('DJL')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: lon=5.097333,lat=47.270779
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     4: 0x60000d5530f0 ('')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     Heading 185 191200.1 meters
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: 5: 0x600000e4b480 ('VNE')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: lon=4.883417,lat=45.556446
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     5: 0x60000d553180 ('Vector to airport')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: veczone = -1
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: Vector/normal
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:     Heading 268 45709.3 meters
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: 6: 0x600000e4ac30 ('LFMH')
0:01:42.939 D/ATC: lon=4.296448,lat=45.540855
0:01:42.939 D/ATC:  Nav type = APT
0:01:43.063 D/ATC: Validating altitude for p=1 (N552AA): filed: 35000 usable_rte_dist: 503.353210 maxDescent: 125000 maxAlt: 126000 minAlt: 35000 chosen_alt: 35000
0:01:43.063 W/ATC: p=1 (N552AA): No suitable runway found. Condition VFR, Aircraft Type is 8, Dep hdg is 107
0:01:43.063 D/ATC: p=1 (N552AA): Cleared IFR @ 10668FL
0:01:43.063 D/ATC: p=1 (N552AA): Squawk 4700
0:01:43.063 I/ATC: MD-82 2AA, Cleared IFR to Saint Etienne Boutheon as filed maintain FL 3 5 0, squawk 4 7 0 0.
0:01:53.943 I/ATC: Cleared IFR to Saint Etienne Boutheon as filed maintain FL 3 5 0, squawk 4 7 0 0, MD-82 2AA.
0:01:54.066 I/ATC: Adding p=1 (N552AA) into Active Queue
0:01:54.066 I/ATC: MD-82 2AA, Runway 09 taxi via  09 .
0:01:54.066 D/ATC: p=1 (N552AA): Taxi (3 points issued)
0:01:54.355 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 265
0:01:54.355 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Maintain 1998ft
0:01:54.355 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Fly heading 2 7 0, vectors for the visual approach runway 09, descend and maintain 2 thousand.
0:01:59.063 I/ATC: Runway 09 taxi via  09 , MD-82 2AA.
0:02:03.869 I/ATC: Heading 2 7 0, vectors for the visual runway 09, down to 2 thousand, 737-800 6NN.
XL: 32 : MessageGreen: Approved Airport List for X-Life Updated!
0:02:16.126 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Liverpool altimeter 2 9 9 2.
0:02:22.903 I/ATC: Liverpool altimeter 2 9 9 2, 737-800 6NN.
0:03:38.895 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 355
0:03:38.895 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Fly heading 3 6 0.
0:03:44.898 I/ATC: Heading 3 6 0, 737-800 6NN.
0:05:25.781 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 55
0:05:25.781 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Fly heading 0 6 0.
0:05:31.721 I/ATC: Heading 0 6 0, 737-800 6NN.
0:05:44.209 I/WIN: Opened window Map Window
0:06:30.592 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 85
0:06:30.592 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Report Field in Sight
0:06:30.592 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Fly heading 0 9 0, report the field in sight.
0:06:37.571 I/ATC: Heading 0 9 0, we'll call the field, 737-800 6NN.
0:06:46.674 I/ATC: Center, 737-800 6NN, We have the field in sight.
0:06:46.674 E/ATC: Tried playing a wave file that doesn't exist: 'field_in_sight.opus'
0:06:53.562 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): FlyToPoints
0:06:53.562 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Cleared VIS approach!
0:06:53.562 I/ATC: Adding p=2 (N816NN) into Active Queue
0:06:53.562 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Contact controller on 126.350
0:06:53.562 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Cleared visual approach runway 09, contact  Tower on 126.350.
0:07:02.797 I/ATC: Cleared for the visual runway 09, contact  Tower on 126.350, 737-800 6NN.
0:07:02.855 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Switching frequency to 126.350
0:07:02.855 I/ATC: Tower, 737-800 6NN, Checking in.
0:07:02.855 E/ATC: Tried playing a wave file that doesn't exist: 'checking_in.opus'
0:08:09.249 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Land: 09
0:08:09.249 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Runway 09, you're cleared to land.
0:08:14.930 I/ATC: Runway 09, cleared to land, 737-800 6NN.
0:08:14.930 E/ATC: Tried playing a wave file that doesn't exist: 'cleared_to_land.opus'
0:09:54.688 I/ATC: Removing p=2 (N816NN) from Active Queue
0:09:54.688 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 85
0:09:54.688 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Contact controller on 135.950
0:09:54.688 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Fly heading 0 9 0, contact ZGD Center on 135.950.
0:10:04.455 I/ATC: Heading 0 9 0, contact ZGD Center on 135.950, 737-800 6NN.
0:10:04.539 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Switching frequency to 135.950
0:10:04.539 I/ATC: Center, 737-800 6NN, Checking in.
0:10:04.539 E/ATC: Tried playing a wave file that doesn't exist: 'checking_in.opus'
0:10:10.915 W/ATC: Altitude Alert: p=2 (N816NN), Needs to CLIMB to 3000.000000, Cur_Indi: 795.529236, Cur_Pres: 795.529236, Last: 2010.784424
0:10:10.915 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Maintain 2998ft
0:10:10.915 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Climb and maintain 3 thousand.
0:10:16.689 I/ATC: Up to 3 thousand, 737-800 6NN.
0:10:24.724 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Fly Heading: 355
0:10:24.724 D/ATC: p=2 (N816NN): Maintain 1998ft
0:10:24.724 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Fly heading 3 6 0, vectors for the visual approach runway 09, climb and maintain 2 thousand.
0:10:34.209 I/ATC: Heading 3 6 0, vectors for the visual runway 09, up to 2 thousand, 737-800 6NN.
0:10:46.357 I/ATC: 737-800 6NN, Liverpool altimeter 2 9 9 2.
0:10:49.736 I/WIN: Showing subscreen Freeflight
0:10:49.736 I/OVR: User is entering the holodeck.
0:10:49.736 I/WIN: Opened window Primary V11 UI
0:10:55.357 I/FCG: Applying changes from Flight Configuration screen
0:10:55.357 I/FCG: Starting new flight in Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733.acf at Gate 3
0:10:55.357 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_Normal to state_NormalLoading
G64: 655.305: Calling OnAircraftUnload:(Aircraft/Laminar Research/Boeing B737-800/)
0:10:55.357 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733.acf
G64: 655.653:  Aircraft File: (Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733.acf)
G64: 655.657:       MD5 Hash: (a419532d2e405d68e1cfd73ab1b7ae99)
G64: 655.657:    Description: (Boeing 737-300 Published by X-Aviation)
G64: 655.657:         Author: (IXEG International X-Plane Development Group)
G64: 655.658: Plugin Mode: Retail
G64: 655.660: Boot Count: 3
G64: 655.930: Run: OnKickStart..
G64: 656.392: dref.get full dref name: (sim/weather/cloud_type[0])
G64: 656.392: dref.get check name: (sim/weather/)
G64: 656.392: dreg.get: dref is wx - part numbers acceptable. breaking loop..
G64: 656.392: dref.get full dref name: (sim/weather/cloud_base_msl_m[0])
G64: 656.392: dref.get full dref name: (sim/weather/cloud_tops_msl_m[0])
G64: 657.530: Livery Changed:(British Airways)  Folder:(Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/liveries/British Airways/)
0:10:55.520 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ram apt:EGGP start at:Gate 3
0:11:05.991 I/OVR: Reading VR conf file: Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733_vrconfig.txt
0:11:05.991 W/VRCONFIG: Could not find vr config file: Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733_vrconfig.txt
0:11:05.991 W/VRCONFIG: VR Config data file for Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733_vrconfig.txt is not valid!
0:11:05.991 W/MANIPS: Could not find vr config file: Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733_vrconfig.txt
0:11:05.991 W/MANIPS: VR Manips file for Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/B733_vrconfig.txt is not valid!
0:11:05.991 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_NormalLoading to state_Normal
0:11:05.991 I/OVR: User is leaving the holodeck.
0:11:06.258 I/ATC: Liverpool altimeter 2 9 9 2, 737-800 6NN.
0:11:11.136 I/SIM: Exiting the sim without confirmation
0:11:11.136 D/STM: Transitioning from state state_Normal to state_ShuttingDown
G64: 672.590: Plugin Disabled.
XL: 3 :
XL: 3 : ATC LOG -----------------------------------
XL: 3 : ATC LOG END ----------------------------
XL: 3 :
XL 3D Sound Engine Disable
Clean exit from threads.
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Control response for axis joy_use_ptch: 0.500000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Control response for axis joy_use_roll: 0.500000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Control response for axis joy_use_hdng: 0.500000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Control response for axis joy_use_thro: 0.000000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Stability augmentation for axis joy_use_ptch: 0.500000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Stability augmentation for axis joy_use_roll: 0.500000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Stability augmentation for axis joy_use_hdng: 0.500000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: Stability augmentation for axis joy_use_thro: 0.000000
0:11:11.136 I/JOY: UNREGISTER Joystick device: VKBsim Gladiator - VID:8989PID:289
0:11:11.136 D/HID: HID Bridge Shutdown
----- X-Plane has shut down -----

Hi Jim,

don´t worry about my flying - I am grounded indefinitely due to this Corona thing. If my company doesn´t survive you guys will have to deal with me here all the time... ;-)

Anyway - I think your hardware is the root issue here - especially the external harddrive. All components are woefully inadequate to run XP11 at a decent clip and especially the external drive (yes, it is an SSD, but the connection to your computer is going to be so incredibly slow...).

There are a couple things you can try to verify this (before you go and buy a real computer ;-):

1.) Drag all your X-Plane graphics settings sliders to the bare minimum

2.) Load the IXEG up at TXKF (Bermuda islands airport)

Make sure you have set up NO (as in zero) AI aircraft!

Make sure you disable all your other plugins, especially the X-Life, Better pushback and ATC Chatter by jardesign etc.

Lets see how that goes?

Cheers, Jan

Hi Jan,

thank you so much for your advice.

Yea! I know what you mean about a "real" computer!!  I switched to Apple for work related reasons, and could never become comfortable with it as a "leisure" machine.

I'll try your suggestions first and if there are "signs of life", I might try moving files around so I can get XP11 onto the main hard drive. I was also toying with the idea of maybe getting a cheap external graphics card, but I guess that's further along.

If nothing else works, I can always burn down the Apple and go back to PC!!!

I'll tinker around with your suggestions and report back here as soon as I can.

Many thanks again and stay safe!!

Jim