Stutters when camera panning, taxiing...

AlesCCZ

Hi folks,

I have a problem stuttering with this plane. This is not a frame rate problem or a hardware problem. Stuttering is regular, after about half a second. The problem is most evident when turning on the taxiway or when using a hat switch.

Probably more people have this problem: Thread to this problem here.

Can it be a fixable bug? In older versions of X-Plane this problem does not occur:

I have the same thing with the IXEG and also the FJS Twin Jet.  It is a stutter at one second intervals,not very pronounced,but annoying. Only seems to be an isue on the later versions of X-Plane and really noticeable when taxing and turning. . I still keep earlier versions of X-Plane 11 and both are smooth or smoother on 1126

I will add that if the aircraft is in the state of Cold and Dark, everything is fine. Probably doing some process.

Otherwise, this aircraft runs very smoothly. Except for this one little thing that is more apparent in some situations. And sometimes it hard stutters just before the sound of the trim. :)

It would be good to solve this problem. It's a great plane and great work IXEG team!

Thank you!

Ales

Edited by AlesCCZ

You can adjust one cause of this stuttering in the gimzo control menu on the right side of the screen. There is a setting for the "garbage collector" - you can increase it´s setting for a smoother flight, at the cost of framerate. Try to experiment with that, especially if you have enough RAM.

Cheers, Jan

8 hours ago, Litjan said:

You can adjust one cause of this stuttering in the gimzo control menu on the right side of the screen. There is a setting for the "garbage collector" - you can increase it´s setting for a smoother flight, at the cost of framerate. Try to experiment with that, especially if you have enough RAM.

Cheers, Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you!, that looks like a solution. I don't know if my setup is correct, but the smooth run interval is much longer.

Regards!

Ales

garba.PNG