Sequoia Falco

ncc1701e

It would depend on the owner since Falcos are highly "individualized".  Some do have a rudder trim "plate", but I don't know anyone who has a roll trim adjustment on their Falco.  It is not "stock" that is for sure (I have the plans).  Now xplane WILL trim it though.  If you use the roll trim keys, you can trim it in roll.  This is because x-plane "hacks" the trim system by adjusting the ailerons and elevator instead of using "real" trim surfaces.  So just use roll trim via keyboard commands...or set your joystick to use roll trim and you should be fine.  I use it myself!

Using my Van's RV6A as an example, since it's the size range of the Falco...

I do have an aileron trim. It's an electric servo operated tab on the aileron. Another option thats used.........are bias springs connected to a manual or servo operated lever. This method just makes adjustments in stick pressure to the ailerons, which would be close to the X-Plane hack, I suppose. My rudder just has a hand adjusted trim tab. Some have servo operated rudder tabs. Elevators are servo or cable operated trim tabs. My plane has a four way hat switch on the stick for pitch & roll...............same as I use in the sim.

LA