XP 11.35

GordonH85

Yes, realy sorry. Disregards my last post.

I have made something new :

- uninstall the TBM (with remaining files/directories)

- deactivate my windows defender

-reinstall the TBM

- reactivate the anti virus

- launch Xplane and the TBM, with registration windows

Everything works fine for the moment.........

Thanks a lot for your answer and help  ;)

And sorry for my english......french frog inside !!

Jean-claude

Edited by Gabs

I just installed TBM900 and have a few issues;

1 -x-aviation licensing window will not go away no matter how many times I input the correct info.

2 - Crash bar will not stay up - I keep pushing it and it just pops back down as soon as I let go.

I haven't gotten any further than that so far but extremely frustrating!! Please help.

3- Now it tells me 'could not save license info' then crashes to desktop.

TBM900_Log.txt

Log.txt

Edited by Skyman53
added problems

I did a full clean install of X-plane 11.35 and reinstalled the TBM and it's working fine. Took a quick flight for about an hour and no issues so far. Very happy. Only issue now is how to map the throttle to my Warthog so I don't have to go hunting for the mouse to go from cut off to idle to flight idle etc. There is quite. a bit to learn to operate this plane and all it's options. I do find the G1000 a pain to use compared with the GTN750. At least this one has a keyboard...

13 minutes ago, Skyman53 said:

I did a full clean install of X-plane 11.35 and reinstalled the TBM and it's working fine. Took a quick flight for about an hour and no issues so far. Very happy. Only issue now is how to map the throttle to my Warthog so I don't have to go hunting for the mouse to go from cut off to idle to flight idle etc. There is quite. a bit to learn to operate this plane and all it's options. I do find the G1000 a pain to use compared with the GTN750. At least this one has a keyboard...

Feel free to jump in the Facebook group.  Lots of tips and help going on in there.

3 minutes ago, Skyman53 said:

Anyone know how to get Navigraph to update the G1000 database? It's updating x-plane but not the TBM. Is there trick I'm not seeing? Thanks.

You just have to update the xplane database, that's all. Load the default Cessna G1000 and check if it has updated database. If yes then the TBM is updated too, if no then you've probably selected a wrong folder in Navigraph data manager.