CRJ Manuals are RELEASED!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes!! hahaha my english is always corrected by Cameron but this time I wanted Cameron to finish first the webpage and installer to let you have the CRJ 2 weeks before than if he would token a look over the manuals first.

But that is something needed to be done and will do to let all people have those good english wroten manuals.

But first is the plane.

Anyway.. hope you can understand it, and make you a clear idea which systems are simulated and not.

Let's see how the manual goes before we lose that great humour Javier! I've always been to understand your writing of funniness!

who wants to lose the Jokes inside? it was about orthography and grammar, thats all.  ???

I´m not quite sure if you do those guys a favor telling them its all fine with mistakes. Most of the customers will be native english speaking people. But anyway, i´m sure they know what to do;)

Manuals are read and digested.  Seems pretty straight forward.  Normal operations shouldn't be too hard in the bird.  My buddy is currently going through CRJ-200 training with PSA, and he was saying its all the emergency flows and procedures (as I know from my training) are what really take the brain crunching to a new level.  Can't wait to switch the bleed air ON for this baby!

If only I studied this much in High School.

I would have finished in the top 2%.

;)

Haha. In school, you learn about things that you probably don't care about. With this, there is more of a motivation. The problem is: crap you learn in high school helps you get into the cockpit of the real CRJ. >;)

;)

That's exactly how I felt when I got to flight school here (except relating it to college)!  Its so much easier to study something you're interested in and passionate about.  It takes little or no effort to study landing gear hydraulic systems or prop governor piston movement!  See my last post on my blog and you'll get it!

;)

Top 2% here, but only because I never knew what I really wanted to do, so I just did everything.  Now all my slacker friends have figured out their passions and are doing amazing things in the working world, 'ole top 2% here still works crappy low-wage jobs because I still have no clue.

So there you have it folks, what you teach yourself is worth infinitely more than what you are taught in school!

I am absolutely impressed by the sheer volume of data presented and the mind blowing quality of this effort.  BRAVO!  for the well put together manuals, but also for a simulation that merits it! 

I am at a loss for words, and my brain is stretched from taking in new data!!!!! 

I am a 5,000 hour CRJ pilot from the famed Atlantic Coast Airlines (United Express)/Independence Air days.

I can tell that these manuals are the exact products of the CRJ. Boy am I ready, this is going to be way 2 much FUN!! Thanks for the Great effort. ;D

boy its a good thing they dont make a Hotel simulator... Im not sure i would play a simulation of my day job... erm... night job hahahaha,  J/K  thats awesome to hear the manuals get the thumbs up though from a type certificated pilot!!  I am a noob with 5 hours in my log book and I aim to sink my teeth into this monster!!! 

I am a 5,000 hour CRJ pilot from the famed Atlantic Coast Airlines (United Express)/Independence Air days.

I can tell that these manuals are the exact products of the CRJ. Boy am I ready, this is going to be way 2 much FUN!! Thanks for the Great effort. ;D

LOL then why do you need to fly a simulator? ;)

LOL then why do you need to fly a simulator? ;)

The airline he was with no longer exists.

X-Elbert,

I think it's neat you got to be a part of Fly I. To me, it was a fantastic airline and had the economic conditions been right, I think it would have been successful. It was definitely a crazy saga watching that whole ACA turn to Fly I and then vanish.

;)

Haha. In school, you learn about things that you probably don't care about. With this, there is more of a motivation. The problem is: crap you learn in high school helps you get into the cockpit of the real CRJ. >:(

Oops, did you have bad teachers in the past...but sorry, i don´t wanna be your passenger if you´re gonna be  a reallife pilot in near future. Just in case if you plan to go to a company with a pilot license from the internet ;)