Graphics glitching on aircraft reload/airframe load

citronboll

I have had an issue for a while (I think since X-Plane 11.34) where the TBM will glitch out and require a force quit of X-Plane after trying to load a different airframe, reloading the plane, or changing the rain and ice setting. After restarting X-Plane I usually have different registrations on the outside of the plane from the panel, and can't obviously reload because the same thing will happen again.

Is anyone else having these issues? I tried removing all my plugins, but that made no difference. I also reinstalled the TBM from the latest installer.

iMac 27" 2017, i7 4.2 GHz, 40GB RAM, Radeon Pro 580 (8GB VRAM), macOS 10.14.5.

X-Plane version: 11.34r1 (build 113400 64-bit), log files attached

See these two videos for examples:

Loading a different airframe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LUi42SK9lM

Changing the rain and ice setting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99wuMryb3ZM

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

Loading a default aircraft (Cessna 172 with G1000) and then loading the TBM does  NOT cause the issue to happen. Then loading the same Cessna 172 again, followed by loading the TBM a second time does not cause the issue either. Reloading the plane from the developer menu worked this time both with and without art reload (has caused issues in the past, not sure of the exact circumstances). Then trying to change the airframe of the TBM caused the glitch to instantly happen.

If I can do anything else to help, please let me know.