So about that Challenger 650...

mgeiss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Huge fan of your work on the TBM. It is easily my #1 flown aircraft in X-Plane 11. We're about one year in from your announcement on the Challenger - any chance you can confirm if its still in progress? I know things are crazy right now for everyone and I hope you are all doing well!

1 hour ago, postl said:

Huge fan of your work on the TBM. It is easily my #1 flown aircraft in X-Plane 11. We're about one year in from your announcement on the Challenger - any chance you can confirm if its still in progress? I know things are crazy right now for everyone and I hope you are all doing well!

Yep, being worked on every day.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I’m very excited about this project! I’ve been flying DDENs Challenger 300 model which although ageing is still a joy to fly. But with this project and HotStarts reputation I have no doubt it’ll be the next leap forward and surely yet another reason to continue enjoying X Plane 

I am curious if the developers can integrate the Rega (Swiss Air Ambulance) Challenger 650 cabin interiors ? I have tons of pictures and it would add a very intriguing package with the Cl650 with foldable ramp, medvac interiors, etc. 

Kindly let me know if this is possible.  Even willing to pay a premium for such a product !

Cheers 

Sam