Stuck at aircraft loading screen

LukeTheDuke

Hello, 

I`ve recently purchased HS TBM900. Everything downloaded and installed in a proper way. No errors etc. While trying to fly the aircraft, I`m stuck at X-Plane`s loading screen. What else is happening it`s, that loading screen becomes blurry. It`s obviously stuck at loading TBM900.acf file. Reinstalled the aircraft, deleted the output folder for TBM etc. Other planes load without any problems. Restarted my PC and so on. Now I`m helpless :D. Does anyone stumble upon something like that? I`m on X-Plane`s steam 11.33b1, with ASXP, and UWXP 2.5. i7 8700k oc`d to 4.8Ghz, GTX1080, and 48GB of RAM...os it`s a latest Windows 10. Lots of errors in the log file, regarding the TBM900. Log file in attached.

Thank you, for any help resolving this matter.

Luke

Log.txt

Edited by LukeTheDuke

Could be .33b1 causing your issue or one of the many plugins you are running.

I would suggest rolling back to .32 stable... Most developers won't/don't support Beta installs. See if that fixes the issue, if it doesn't you should next remove all of your addon pluggins except for ones that come stock with XP and the Gizmo plugin. The devs will ask you to do that anyway. 

After removing all of those plugins see if the TBM will load. If it does then you will at least know if it is either the Beta or plugins causing it. 

Then maybe try the Beta(with out all of the plugins) again and see if that was the issue. If it works you could try adding in plugins one at a time to see which one could be causing the issue.

13 hours ago, ChefRob said:

Could be .33b1 causing your issue or one of the many plugins you are running.

I would suggest rolling back to .32 stable... Most developers won't/don't support Beta installs. See if that fixes the issue, if it doesn't you should next remove all of your addon pluggins except for ones that come stock with XP and the Gizmo plugin. The devs will ask you to do that anyway. 

After removing all of those plugins see if the TBM will load. If it does then you will at least know if it is either the Beta or plugins causing it. 

Then maybe try the Beta(with out all of the plugins) again and see if that was the issue. If it works you could try adding in plugins one at a time to see which one could be causing the issue.

Thanks for a hint. Took out all of my plugins, but Gizmo. Still no improvement. For some reason .32 gives me less performance, hence sticking to .33b1. Anyway, after reinstalling X-Plane, Socata loads as she supposed to. WIth all plugins as I had before, included.

Thank you, for finding time to help @ChefRob :) 

10 hours ago, Louis100 said:

Hi,

I have the same problem. Just be patient and eventually it will come out of the loading screen. It takes around 5 minutes for me. I am running 11.32.

cheers

Louis

Hello @Louis100

Haha, yes, been patient and finally plane has loaded as you just said. LOL! But that`s not the way plane should be loading. As I mentioned above, reinstalling X-Plane (checking files integrity) helped. Now it`s just a matter of around 30 secs. to load ;) Highly recommending to do something similar. Or keep being patient :D Remember to back up settings/files from "preferences" folder...if you care of course.