SMP config file

vfsintes

Hello again. I want to ask you about the config as well as the override file in order to solve some problems:

• I want to decrease the amount of light that crosses clouds (cumulus congests) depending of the thickness of the cloud layer, more thick, more grey. Looking from above, for instance FL220, clouds must be white. In the night must be really dark, now clouds are white in the night.
  • I want to do it the same bit with overcast (there are 4 configs, particles, HD pufs and the last one and important for me Stratus Overcast). I need to understand the parameters of the Startus Overcast and know exactly what kind of cloud is inside the config.
  • Rain also gets 2 configs, streaks and following camera, if I select following camera rain is a kind of white line that comes from top to bottom of the screen and disappear, I understand that must be different with rain falling vertically or in diagonal depending of wind (aircraft is stopped), any help please?

Kind regards

The config file is not intended to be modified by end users; these settings interact with each other in complex ways, and often have side effects that only occur in specific conditions. No documentation is available, or even exists, for these settings.

You tracked down my email address to ask these same questions, so I'll leave our further conversations on the matter in our private discussion there.