Need help with replay feature

Sims Smith

When I save a flight as replay and later play it the PFD and MFD does not turn on. A lot of alarms goes off.  This does not seem to work like other X-Plane aircraft when it comes to replay.

Is there a procedure I need follow so replay mimics the actual flight in cockpit view?

4 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

When you say "other X-Plane aircraft", do you mean other complex payware?  (Any of the Airbuses, Boeings, jets with custom plugins)

Default or even payware like FlyJSim 727. Is replay feature supported? I am checking if I am not following certain procedure.

It depends the systems that are implemented.  The TBM uses some custom screens, driven by some pretty intense code, for the G1000, and X-Plane has trouble replaying stuff like that.  Default will ALWAYS replay, because it uses some xlua and generics.  It's similar to the Saab that I made.  Sounds won't work in replay mode (custom sound engine that X-Plane can't read in replay) as well as systems.

I'm not sure if they also work, but I'm guessing the glass cockpit airliners would have trouble displaying everything in replay, as well...due to the nature of the displays being rendered.