Plugin doesn't seem to be loading

datotherjosh

Recently bought and installed this plane. Upon loading it up I noticed none of the buttons work. Looking at the plugins list I don't see the one for this aircraft loaded. I checked the log and there does seem to be a number of errors when it loads the plane. 

pr_systems.xpl : Error Code = 127 : The specified procedure could not be found.

I have attached the full log for more details. I imagine I might be missing some dependency or maybe there is a conflict going on here.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Log.txt

49 minutes ago, Marco Schmidt said:

For me the same....Would be good to fix that in a patch. Usually I am flying A320 and therefore the Landing speed plugin is very useful rating the landing. But it would be annoying to remove the XGS Plugin always before using the Rocket Pocket. Thanks

Both plugins use libacfutils (An aircraft plugin library) XGS is using an older version of it, and it is loaded before our aircraft, so X-Plane decides not to load our version (since one is already loaded by XGS) but since it is an older version, it is not compatible. We are working on implementing a version of libacfutils that is linked statically with our plugin, so it is forced to load again, but that is still being worked on. 

Until we can get a static version of libacfutils working with our plugin, I would recommend using a different landing speed plugin, there are many available that do not rely on libacfutils, here is one that I have used: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/7995-landing-speed-plugin/

• 9 months later...
11 minutes ago, charlie173346 said:

I seem to be having the same issue except I have no plugins enabled and the pocket rocket plugin still wont load

Log.txt

It appears that your graphic drivers are either out of date or the graphics card does not support the necessary rendering calls (it appears that you do not have a graphics card installed based on the log file, that only integrated graphics are being used).

Please try updating your graphics drivers to the most recent version.

5 minutes ago, Coop said:

It appears that your graphic drivers are either out of date or the graphics card does not support the necessary rendering calls (it appears that you do not have a graphics card installed based on the log file, that only integrated graphics are being used).

Please try updating your graphics drivers to the most recent version.

thank you I will try updating them

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Jim McCorkle said:

Hi,

I am having the same type of problem in it doesn't seem like the aircraft is loading up all the way.  Most buttons don't work, the red menu box on left doesn't show up, etc.  I checked for the XGS plugin and I updated my graphics drivers.  Might it be another plugin causing this?

Log.txt 90.25 kB · 1 download

From the log, it appears that you don't have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Installed. You can follow the instructions on our guide to get that fixed here: https://torques.im/FbwwAT