Few bugs

RzR

Firstly, thank you the plane is very nice to fly, that sound is awesome, like a lot.

But, I've noticed some bugs:

-Flaps shake no-stop with AP on (280 knt / FL170) but it can be  at other ALT or Speed.  (simple to catch: you disco AP, shakes stop, you put AP on, it shakes.) No shakes at all without AP. weird...

-Camera shake because of the first issue

-viewing replay simply CTD

-texture flickering at long distance

-it's me or ground handling with fixed gear version its just a nightmare, even without toe brake i think its a bit "hardcore" (360°, impossible to go straight, belly wheel do nothing, full left and you go straight etc... ). I cant even take-off with this version.

config: xplane up to date, win10, i7- gtx1070. I have only few plugins and they work flawless with all my other planes.

• Like 1

Re: AP shake That sure shouldn't be happening - will take a look. 

Re: Replay CTD - Is this replicable? That shouldn't happen. If you can get it to happen again, please upload your log.txt file :)

Re: Texture flickering - those are rendered by X-Plane, so I sadly don't think we can control that, but could you attach a screenshot of that

Re: Yeah the ground handling is a bit squirrely with the tail wheel version, that is for sure, we are working on ways to make this behave better.

Thank you for the reports!

Okay for tail wheel, I know xplane handle that in a bad way since start so I can understand you have to work on it to make it work well.

I forgot to write in my post before, there was 15knt wind - FL150 , so normal condition.

Thanks for support, log and screenshots asap.

• Like 1

Few more:

1. Load manager: fuel values go no negative when decreasing 

2. Load manager: fuel value flip to lowest when increasing past max value (i think it's logical when max value of fuel achieved adding more fuel should stop)

3. I believe that G1000 should automatically set transponder to ALT right after the take off. And to ON right after landing

4. Somebody might reported it already. During autopilot operation in cruise attitude my ailerons flapping like a humming bird wings

19 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

4. Somebody might reported it already. During autopilot operation in cruise attitude my ailerons flapping like a humming bird wings 

Obviously this is what i'm talking about in my first post, I was saying "flaps" but its "ailerons" who shakes with AP on. sorry for the confusion.

And it occurs every time I put AP on, sometimes just some shakes during few milliseconds and sometimes it shakes no-stop as long as you have AP on.

As regards CTD in replay : its ok for now, no more crash.

texture flickering , its ok too, it occurs but its from very far view point, I think its xplane render 'cause some others planes do the same.

Also not sure if it's bug synthetic comes out very "pixieated"unlike TBM900. I'm not sure why resolution is so low, perhaps due to performance issues?

Very minor: wingtip strob light shouldn't have any refection on the wing. It blocked by aux fuel tank 

Edited by sd_flyer

49 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Few more:

1. Load manager: fuel values go no negative when decreasing 

2. Load manager: fuel value flip to lowest when increasing past max value (i think it's logical when max value of fuel achieved adding more fuel should stop)

3. I believe that G1000 should automatically set transponder to ALT right after the take off. And to ON right after landing

Re 1: Already fixed - will be in next release

Re 2: Should be fixed as well, will check

Re 3: Yes, it should. Bug logged.

Re 4: Still looking into this, but this might be an X-Plane bug as a whole, still being investigated.

11 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

5. ALT knob (that set autopilot altitude) is going to negative values. It should go to zero. 

Re 5: This is an X-Plane command that we are not intercepting. 

10 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Also not sure if it's bug synthetic comes out very "pixieated"unlike TBM900. I'm not sure why resolution is so low, perhaps due to performance issues?

Very minor: wingtip strob light shouldn't have any refection on the wing. It blocked by aux fuel tank 

Not sure about this as well, will look into it.

Expect an update in the next few days, we have a large list of bugs already fixed, and more being worked on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Sorry forgot to mention absolutely not important but super annoying perpetual clicking sound which reminds all fashion keyboard max buffer sound:) This sound is attached to all kind of switched including flaps

Odd, we are taking a look into this

[G1000]

Unless I did something wrong (which is very possible ;) ), the fuel flow is not functional on the G1000 (using metric system units) (PR v1.0.1):
[EDIT: tested with imperial units, pph displayed correctly]
45deccc8d0eaada3318f40341bd56a71.jpg

Also, should we have an Inertial Separator annunciator or is it just not present by design?

Edited by Bourrinopathe
clarification

21 hours ago, Bourrinopathe said:

[G1000]

Unless I did something wrong (which is very possible ;) ), the fuel flow is not functional on the G1000 (using metric system units) (PR v1.0.1):
[EDIT: tested with imperial units, pph displayed correctly]
 45deccc8d0eaada3318f40341bd56a71.jpg

Also, should we have an Inertial Separator annunciator or is it just not present by design?

Bug for KG FF is logged. No inertial separator annunciator is currently present, but that is a good idea for an addition.

• Like 1