Release Candidate 1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another question i´m interested in - how much time does it take for an average user to get used to all the procedures in the plane? what would you guys expect for the crj? hours, weeks, a whole winter session?

This is going to be heavily dependent on your level of enthusiasm and interest to learn the aircraft. Some people may pick it up quick, others may not. This is part of the reason we will be offering up the free manuals.

nono, i have fsx on my hdd, just for fun. Usually i fly x-plane cause i started with it and don´t see a reason to change between the sims anymore. Usually i fly x737 with vasFMC. Nothing spectacular, but works fine. Took me two days or so to get used to the 737 and some hours maybe to make it working with vas fmc. But this one seems a little harder.

Another thing is Multi Monitor Support, i have 3 displays here, resolution of each is 1920/1080. any chance to use the crj on 3 displays?

@OlaHaldor, nice Idea, bien! and a good chance to practise my poor tourists spanish and some flamenco next to it  :)

Granados, in the order confirmation I would expect to find a ticket to Spain from an airport of my choice (depending on your country and location) for a full weekend training at Javiers place. :)

Seriously though: I have no idea. ;)

Hrm, I'm actually headed to Spain at the end of May for a wedding.  About that in-house training  ;D

What happened to the "Bombardier CRJ200" Livery?  :-\

And you said, there were 3 Manuals, but there are only 2 included in the zip file.

Edit: Ah ok, it's still there (in the manual) so it's only missing on the website.

Puuuh, was afraid i had to do the ferry flight not in the CRJ200 livery :)  ;D

And you said, there were 3 Manuals, but there are only 2 included in the zip file.

As the product page indicates on the same graphic you click to download the manuals, only two of the three are freely available. The third is only provided with purchase of the product.

Edit: Ah ok, it's still there (in the manual) so it's only missing on the website.

No, it's not. It's listed there as Bombardier.

I really hate to ask this question, it is one that is almost always badly received, but I feel it is necessary to know considering the fact that you are so close to release.

What will the aircraft be priced?

I am not asking because I am cheap, in fact, I am willing to pay over 40$ for this aircraft that has been worked on for over 2 years.

Thanks

Nothing with the CRJ200 plane.. Just added little things inside while waiting the Installer to be finished.

It is Installer stuff.. Don't know how many time will take (hope no more than this week) but it is a complex plane to install.. so that is the reason of the waiting (not delaying). It is normal.

Nothing with the CRJ200 plane.. Just added little things inside while waiting the Installer to be finished.

It is Installer stuff.. Don't know how many time will take (hope no more than this week) but it is a complex plane to install.. so that is the reason of the waiting (not delaying). It is normal.

Has he completed any of them yet, or is he working on Mac, Windows, and Linux at the same time?

It's comforting knowing that's all left though... :)  And also nerve wracking ;D

Can I change tack for a second and ask whether I can expect my Saitek Panels to work with this aircraft. I know that the vas fmc doesnt like the panels and I am hoping the the inbuilt fms will not throw the panels for a loop.........its a long shot but has anyone during the beta phase of the plane and testing had her working with Saitek Panels...particularly the radio stack, multi panel or switch panel.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but will certainly affect how I am able to fly her!

PW

Can I change tack for a second and ask whether I can expect my Saitek Panels to work with this aircraft. ...particularly the radio stack, multi panel or switch panel.

At this time, no.

Out of the box it will not work. However, as mentioned in this thread, every CRJ function is exposed via a dataref. So a developer knowing the Saitek SDK will be able to create a driver for the CRJ if there is sufficient interest.

Philipp