Release Candidate 1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except they don't remove the seats, the PATS Tanks as they are called are designed to fit in the aft baggage compartment.

Go! (Mesa) most certainly DID remove the seats and have the extra tanks installed. Saw it with my own eyes inside of the aircraft on multiple occasions. ;)

Go! (Mesa) most certainly DID remove the seats and have the extra tanks installed. Saw it with my own eyes inside of the aircraft on multiple occasions. ;)

Well their pilots ALSO fell asleep and they put my beloved "Aloha" airlines out of business, so I don't really trust them to do things the right way, anyways...

How's that release comin, eh?

Well their pilots ALSO fell asleep and they put my beloved "Aloha" airlines out of business, so I don't really trust them to do things the right way, anyways...

Considering Bombardier assists with such an install, I'm not sure how pilots have much to do with anything.

its always our fault... or at least that's what management tells us...

I really wanted that aircraft, not only because it's a CRJ, but because it look's like it's gonna be x-plane's best aircraft ever. And to think we only need to wait a few more hours...!!!!!!!!! ;D

Those hours will feel like years. ;D

There's no guarantee for hours. It could still be a few days.

Quick update:

Manuals will be going online today (April 23rd, 2011) USA EST.

I will post another update here when such has happened.

When these manuals are released, it is encouraged that you download and read through them. There is a lot to digest and understand about this product, as it's no walk in the park to operate. It will be imperative that you learn the procedures outlined in the manuals in order for this aircraft to work.

Coming soon! 20 of 24 hours uptime here work wise...time for some sleep! ;)

See you in the skies....soon!