Release Candidate 1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, all,

With the above images now released, let this be the formal announcement that the CRJ has been in development all this time since the day we announced postponement.

We hope that you'll find this a pleasant surprise. RC-1 signifies a practically complete product in total testing phase. 

Get ready! It's coming soon! :P

With all the above said, I have unlocked this forum and you may reply away!

Sounds great, now I won't get depressed when I see anything that has to do with a CRJ....  :P

Thanks Cameron, that was a great way to suppress all of the questions about it. This has been the number one plane I have wanted for the past year and a half. I can't believe it's this close to release already.

I assume someone, or some group, stepping in when the original developer left?

Good news. Looking forward to this one.

Things continued on all along from where they left off pretty much the same day we made announcements. Keeping this forum locked and silent was intentional on many levels.

We'll have more info in time on those of us who were involved in bringing this thing to fruition. All in due time!

Thanks for checking it out!

I assume someone, or some group, stepping in when the original developer left?

Good news. Looking forward to this one.

Yes. As you all may know, once Anton stopped working on the project, 1 week later or so after announcing the cancelling Philipp Münzel wrote me and he decided to join the project. It has been since January a continous work from him and must say that has been an impressive workflow. He pushed the project from a clear death end to what it is right now. So I was very lucky finding Philipps.

I must say that with Anton first and Philipps later they both are making the project a reality.

About release date.. still documentation is needed to completed. I want to make two tutorials and a video (don't worry the video is fast).. and this is a release candidate 1. That means if those things are done.. the plane could be released today (if we wouldn't find any bug... but still has to be done those things.. and the installer.. Because believe me when I say this baby is a heavy one. Also the package from Navigraph (the free one) that we must receive from them...

So.. don't eat your fingertips!! still some time to do... from here to a month maybe?

Absolutely fantastic news.  Thanks Philip for stepping up to the plate!  Just a quick question: Will there be an option to turn off the persons in the cockpit?  Understandable if not, just a personal preference so I thought I'd ask.

As showcased in one of the videos, you can make the co-pilot appear or disappear at your leisure.