Release Candidate 1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the manual will probably go to tomorrow given the actual time in spain. 

He said it was U.S. Eastern Time.

Yes I know what he said but if Javier is the one actually putting them online I doubt he will stay up until 06:00  in spain to deliver before 24:00 EST today!

I'm pretty sure it will be Cameron or one of it's admins on X-Aviation.

They have still 6 hours to go (although they don't have summer time, so it's only 5 hours left for them).

However, we waited more than two years for it, so what are one or two weeks more?

It would have been fantastic if they could/would have released it within the easter holidays, but i'm

not even sure, if something like this exists in the US or where ever they life.

OMG!

I don't know why, but this plane looks like a freeware. And when i first scrolled through

and read "iconbar" i was about to laugh! What is this? A real try to simulate a plane,

or a toy you can fly?

Dude... you know that the link he posted was NOT Javier's CRJ, correct?  That's a FS2004/FSX CRJ that he posted just for fun.

Dude... you know that the link he posted was NOT Javier's CRJ, correct?  That's a FS2004/FSX CRJ that he posted just for fun.

Of course i do. But it's so funny to see those 2004 aircrafts and sceneries compared to X-Plane 9. They look so "freeware". At least this CRJ.

Dude... you know that the link he posted was NOT Javier's CRJ, correct?  That's a FS2004/FSX CRJ that he posted just for fun.

Of course i do. But it's so funny to see those 2004 aircrafts and sceneries compared to X-Plane 9. They look so "freeware". At least this CRJ.

Okay.. haha, just makin sure.  I got worried for you for a second there!