TBM900 1.1.7 random crash

SupaJJ

I just want to mention that I did 2 flights yesterday without issue. Today, I tried two flights and they both crashed. So even if I can complete a flight after doing one or both of those things. how can I be sure that I just didn't get lucky on that flight? I never had a problem with v1.1.6.

Edited by SupaJJ

Hi Goran,

I don't want to duplicate my post (sorry if I've just already mentioned my crash a min ago) but I have the last Nvidia update 419.35 and I had the same issue?

Same as SupaJJ; did two legs and the third one it just crashed.

Edited by LKN

6 hours ago, SupaJJ said:

I just want to mention that I did 2 flights yesterday without issue. Today, I tried two flights and they both crashed. So even if I can complete a flight after doing one or both of those things. how can I be sure that I just didn't get lucky on that flight? I never had a problem with v1.1.6.

5 hours ago, LKN said:

Hi Goran,

I don't want to duplicate my post (sorry if I've just already mentioned my crash a min ago) but I have the last Nvidia update 419.35 and I had the same issue?

Same as SupaJJ; did two legs and the third one it just crashed.

This might be a bit drastic, but can you remove the "state" folder and reload the aircraft.

1 hour ago, younghak park said:

TBM900_Log.txt

can not loading after update 1.1.7

We need the log.txt file.  But I'm assuming your drivers are outdated.  You will need current drivers if you cannot even load the aircraft.