Joystick axes settings for TBM900

cromsan

Would also like to know...

I followed some of the recommendations in this forum but I'm still having a hard time with controlling the plane on the ground during takeoffs and landings.

PS: The greatness of this add-on more than compensates for my bad flying. :D

I would also like to know.  If I trim the aircraft with steady power, no wind, and then turn (bank) or make a change in pitch, and then bring the aircraft back to level flight, it will descend or climb, bank, etc... and I have to make major adjustments to trim to get the aircraft stable again.  I use  a thrustmaster warthog, which I use for all my aircraft, and this plane seems to be the only one that I have issues with.  I am not blaming anyone. I have something going in my own system that is probably causing this because it seems it flys fine for most of you. In addition, I am finding it very hard to control the plane on take off and landing because it becomes very unstable on the runway.  I know about torque, I have hundreds of hours in single and multi-engine aircraft and flew commercially.  So I would ask assistance in setting up the control sensitivity and see what others that have the warthog use for their setup.  I have included my log.txt file and tbm900.acf if that would be helpful. As for the rest, this add on is awesome, and can't wait till my setup is correct so that I can hand fly with stability

Thank you

Log.txt

TBM900.acf

update.........................   I did find other posts on this subject.  But would still like to hear from others that have the warthog. I am going to do a test flight now with the read suggestions

Edited by Ducatstrada
found info on other posts

Con logitech X52 Pro estoy usando las siguiente:

Yaw: 0.00  0.00

0.45  0.29 

1.00  1.00 

Roll: 0.00  0.00

0.36  0.24   

0.72  0.86

1.00  1.00 

Pitch: 0.00  0.00

0.36  0.24

0.72  0.86

1.00  1.00

• 1 month later...

I definitely struggle with finding a happy place for the pitch axis. It's too sensitive with the default response curve and sensitivity/augmentation settings. I find the pitch generally too sharp/sensitive and also the aircraft seems to want snap back do it's previous pitch angle after making an adjustment. The pitch trim also seems to input too great a change for one click of the trim. Everything else feels pretty good, I think. I'd love to get the pitch handling confidence in the TBM that I have in something like the KA350.