Yaw Damper Active

JGreen5278

Good Morning,

I have been having the strangest issue of the Yaw Damper activating since 1.1.6. With a complete cold and dark aircraft as soon as I hit the crash bar i receive the warning of the Yaw Damper becoming active even after turning it off it turns on. I've double checked my controls to make sure I didnt have anything that was assigned. As per the checklist the Yaw Damper is off even before I land. However, just to rule out the aircraft persistence feature I created a new airframe. Unfortunately with no success. I have also uninstalled, deleted all instances of the TBM in the xplane directory and reinstalled. When I saw 1.1.7 released I performed an uninstall deleted all folders and reinstalled with no luck i've also performed a forum search as well with no avail. Therefore I figured I'd post this in case someone else is having the same issue or perhaps I may have missed something. Thanks!

(I remembered reading that you only need one of the logs however, I forget which one. My apologies.)

TBM900_Log.txt

Log.txt