"Pulsating" problem 1.1.7 and 1.1.6

Rhinozherous

Hello! 

I had this problem on 1.1.6, but it is also present on 1.1.7.

All animations are kind of stuttering. For example, when i close the door it is not one smooth movement, it nearly stops often in motion. Frames are pulsating also between 60 and below 19 I think. It goes so fast I cant see the exact bottom or top FPS.

I already tried lowering all graphic settings in XP11 and settings on the TBM like rain and reflection settings. But with no success. I have no problems like this with other aircraft like flight factor or something.

Usually, with stuttering, it means X-Plane is trying to do too much and there is a lot of task swapping going on.  You really don't have too much going on from what I can see, but maybe try the "remove plugins except Gizmo" routine and see if that fixes it.  If it does, it means one or more of your plugins is working in the background.  If not, we'll have to look at what else is going on.  So far, you are the only person who has reported this, so it's likely this is something on your end.

On 3/22/2019 at 6:19 AM, Goran_M said:

Usually, with stuttering, it means X-Plane is trying to do too much and there is a lot of task swapping going on.  You really don't have too much going on from what I can see, but maybe try the "remove plugins except Gizmo" routine and see if that fixes it.  If it does, it means one or more of your plugins is working in the background.  If not, we'll have to look at what else is going on.  So far, you are the only person who has reported this, so it's likely this is something on your end.

The Problem is gone with version 1.1.8!

I have nothing changed since my last report where the stutter was present. Just updated today.

7 hours ago, Rhinozherous said:

The Problem is gone with version 1.1.8!

I have nothing changed since my last report where the stutter was present. Just updated today.

Hello, 

I had the same issue with 1.1.7 and yesterday I did 1hr flight with 1.1.8 and yes it is gone.