1.1.6 CTD

natman22

Try 2 things, in the order given.  

1.  Remove all plugins except Gizmo, and try again.  If no crash, then it's one of your plugins conflicting with the TBM.

2.  Uninstall, delete any remaining files or folders that may be present, including the actual TBM folder.  Reinstall and try again.

I see another issue.  Some new bug fixes require you to update to at least X-Plane 11.3.  Please update to the latest stable version of X-Plane.  By all means, if you're nervous about updating, make a back up copy of X-Plane, and then update the current copy you are using.  It's safe to say this new update of the TBM is not compatible with 11.26 or earlier versions of X-Plane.

I was afraid you were going to suggest that! :( Is there any way I can revert to the previous version TBM 900? I fly VR exclusively and prefer Flyinside over native X-plane vr for several reasons.  I actually do have a current XP 11.3x version installed just to test and compare the two version and until native looks and performs as good to me as it does with Flyinside , I choose to stay with the 11.2X version of X-Plane. Fly inside is not compatible with 11.3x because as I understand it, XP developers will not allow other dev's such as FI access to their shaders . The TBM has become my favorite plane and the thought of not being able to enjoy it anymore is tragic! 

Never mind…. I had not updated the 900 in the current copy of XP 11.3x, so I just copied the folder from that version over the updated 900 and everything seems to be ok. I'll actually update the 900 in 11.3x current version to see how it flies. Thanks again for your help.

I also have a CTD when continuing a flight wherever I choose yes or no to resume the flight.

I cannot fly the TBM 900. The crash to desktop occur everytime!

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

How can I delete the saved state? It's not in the aircraft folder as I remove it the last install.

Edited by nasvrick
add information request about states

I was also experiencing CTD with the previous version of the TBM. I kept getting Exception errors in my logs. After I googled one of the exception codes in the log.txt file I found some info (unrelated to XPlane or the TBM) suggesting I had something corrupted in my windows files. I finally went to the Windows Command Prompt  (CMD) in Windows 10 (be sure to run as administrator) and executed the "sfc/scannow" windows command (no quotes)  to see if any of my windows files were corrupted . The scan did find something corrupted in my windows files and fixed it. I also downloaded a free registry scan and repair utility and ran it to see if I had registry errors (it found some also). Since then, I have had no crashes in the TBM. I just downloaded 1.16, so I have little experience with it, although my 1 hour flight today went just fine. I have no idea if any of this is related to the CTD errors occuring for others, but  just thought I would share my experience as it seemed to fix mine. Neither of these things will hurt anything if nothing is wrong.. 

Exception handler errors are usually either Windows related or X-Plane (the sim itself) related.  The TBM simply finds the errors while executing code and causes a crash.  

11 hours ago, Epikk said:

Looking at the backtrace, it seems the same problem is with you, @Epikk.  The backtrace points to Windows causing the sim to crash.  Could you do a check by following @rwilsonlj 's steps.