1.1.4c getting installed instead of 1.1.6

RobW05

Same here, just downloaded it a min ago and still on 1.1.4c, the window says: "my current version is 1.1.4c and the new version is 1.1.6"

I've read this forum, it looks like there's no solution available now? It's still night in US in some parts so it should be fixed soon I guess it's a small updater bug or something...

Edited by LKN

We'll get everyone sorted out.  It's now early morning at X-Aviation, so please just wait a little longer.

2 hours ago, ManxJason said:

Nope still broken. @Goran_M now your dev has finished the rain work for this update, will work begin for VR rain?

Saso is still looking into it.  Laminar may need to do something on their end.  It'll get done as soon as Saso can figure out what's going on.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

We'll get everyone sorted out.  It's now early morning at X-Aviation, so please just wait a little longer.

Saso is still looking into it.  Laminar may need to do something on their end.  It'll get done as soon as Saso can figure out what's going on.

Thanks for the update 

Update issue still exist at 10:00 AM EST March 9. Know they have posted that they are working on it.

May be part of the same issue but after the attempted update, the Rudder and Elevator Trim now do NOT work using keyboard assign keys. Also tried mapping joystick buttons for Rudder Trim but that does not work either. Again, might be part of their update issue but failed update did something as these trims worked before.

Rest assured, Cameron will make a post as soon as the installer is sorted out.

6 minutes ago, Barton W. said:

Update issue still exist at 10:00 AM EST March 9. Know they have posted that they are working on it.

May be part of the same issue but after the attempted update, the Rudder and Elevator Trim now do NOT work using keyboard assign keys. Also tried mapping joystick buttons for Rudder Trim but that does not work either. Again, might be part of their update issue but failed update did something as these trims worked before.

Is your AP Trims switch turned on?  

Due to a mishap in the construction of the installer, yesterday we had accidentally packaged up the old version, but it got labeled as "1.1.6" in the file name. This has now been corrected. Please go to your X-Aviation.com account and download the installer again. It will now correctly download version 1.1.6.

Thank you for your patience!

Edited by skiselkov
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, skiselkov said:

Due to a mishap in the construction of the installer, yesterday we had accidentally packaged up the old version, but it got labeled as "1.1.6" in the file name. This has now been corrected. Please go to your X-Aviation.com account and download the installer again. It will now correctly download version 1.1.6.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Sent from my i8-Max using Tapatalk

Thanks! 

But now I wonder why did i notice such a difference in ground steering after the first update this morning? :huh:

EDIT: Disregard, it think it was myself messing up my joystick profiles after the 11.32 update I did yesterday. 

Edited by RobW05

17 hours ago, Shafs64 said:

I upgraded started x plane then it told me there is a new version! after i just installed it.

So seems to be an issue for a few of us. picture below gives me the mesg after updating to the new one.

tbm update.png

I just installed the second update and all seem fine. will do a quick test flight to confirm.