Strange behaviour since X-Plane 11.32R2

Cavok

Hello IXEG Team,

I did a fresh complete reinstall of your addon. Now with latest X-Plane 11.32 R2 i noticed 3 issues now.

1) Autopilot Settings (displays) revert back to digit 0, when i enter for example 10.000 feet.

2) beacon lights (exterior) wrong flashing

3)Flap Indicator not moving

4) Flaps not moving 

Are you aware of that or am I the only one who experience this strange behaviour? 

Thanks a lot. 

Kind regards, Tom

On 2/27/2019 at 5:29 PM, Litjan said:

Hi Tom,

I just checked in 11.32r2 and can observe none of the problems you report.

There are also no other users reporting this.

I am inclined to think that it is a problem on your end...

Cheers, Jan

Hello Jan, deinstalled the addon, deleted older files, still the same. :-( I have no idea, other addons work fine, miss the ixeg old Lady... went back to non beta Version of x-plane, also the same issues.

Could be some interfacing stuff - like hardware flight controls, FSUIPC etc interfering.

My son, for example, loves to flip switches on my Thrustmaster throttle when I am not watching. I had one assigned to "nosewheel steering toggle" - without me even knowing (used a default template as a starting point when setting up my switches)... so all of my planes suddently started with the steering OFF. I even filed a bug report with Laminar, because I thought it started with a beta... :wacko:.

Good luck, Jan

Can someone just check if your IXEG dose a weird thing on the MCP when you turn your runway turn off lights? It appears to bright the mcp when you turn on the runway turn off lights.

Also, map and background lights don't work as they used to.

Edited by Javier

On 3/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, Javier said:

Can someone just check if your IXEG dose a weird thing on the MCP when you turn your runway turn off lights? It appears to bright the mcp when you turn on the runway turn off lights.

Also, map and background lights don't work as they used to.

Did you upgrade to the latest XP11 version? I think there used to be a problem with the map and background lights in an intermediate beta...

Cheers, Jan

On 3/1/2019 at 8:14 AM, Litjan said:

Could be some interfacing stuff - like hardware flight controls, FSUIPC etc interfering.

My son, for example, loves to flip switches on my Thrustmaster throttle when I am not watching. I had one assigned to "nosewheel steering toggle" - without me even knowing (used a default template as a starting point when setting up my switches)... so all of my planes suddently started with the steering OFF. I even filed a bug report with Laminar, because I thought it started with a beta... :wacko:.

Good luck, Jan

You're right in submitting a bug report. You should update to Son 11.40.