Update on the update

Goran_M

Literally 30 minutes ago, Saso sent me a build to test.  I have 3 X-Plane installations on my PC, and I tried the latest test build on 2 of them.  Vanilla 11.32 and stable 11.31 with multiple aircraft and plugins installed.  (My 3rd one is 11.30)
The update works on 11.31, but it CTD's on 11.32 with no plugins installed.  Unfortunately, this means a minor delay until he can figure out what is going on with 11.32.  

It's a very unusual crash, as the log doesn't report any errors.  Everything loads fine, and then CTD.  Like X-Plane is just saying "Nah,  Not today.  I'm tired!"

Will keep you posted.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, WWA2852 said:

Any way you can release the 11.31 version, since many of us are on that version?  In fact I am staying on 11.31 until I know for sure that this aircraft is stable on 11.32.  I want to be able to fly the TBM (great fun to fly)!

Not necessary.  I got a new build for 11.32, and it's working.  Just have to make sure it works on Mac and Linux and it'll ship.

• Upvote 2