Can any X-Aviation developers HELP me out??

Ftrdoc

Sorry to bother you folks but I'm in desperate need of technical support to get This amazingI i jet back in the air.

I purchased the IXEG 737 in Nov '18 and flew her without issues until December. Not sure if its related but got back on 3 weeks ago after upgrading to X-Plane 11.3  and found that it opens to the screenshot included. Some are instruments illuminated, but the majority don't respond. Cant move throttles either. Obviously can't access side menus either. Unfortunately, in addition, the X-Aviation license warnings popups now appear not only with the IXEG 737 but with all other default aircraft. 

I entered a ticket with X-Aviation yesterday and Cameron promptly responded. He  suggested  that I post the problem in the forum to get maximum developer attention to my issues.

Also have included log.txts

Have searched forums for similar issues but was uncomfortable applying someone else's solution to my specific problem.

I'm at the end of my rope and literally don’t know where else to turn for help. This is my favorite aircraft and not being able to fly it is very frustrating.

THANK YOU in advance for any suggestions you can provi

B733_4.png

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Cameron you're amazing!!

Had tried disabling previously but just did the firewall. This time went into settings and did a complete disable. 

BINGO ...loaded perfectly. Turned each module back on individually and found PARENTAL CONTROL was the culprit. Don't even know why it was on. Anyway all is well with my jet. 

You made my day man. If you're ever in STL,  I'll treat you to dinner and drinks...seriously. 

THANKS AGAIN.