X-plane freezes at startup.

Mike r

Hello. Just installed new version of TBM 900 and latest release of x plane. At startup sim is paused and, can’t get system to Un pause. If I click pause button screen will advance at what appears one frame per click. A few of switches will work, but most will not.

also primary display (bottom monitor is picture attached - have 4 monitor set up) is grey with no images. 

Finallly noticed the F-act (assuming the is framed per second) in top left corner is fluttering around 22-23. 

Thanks

DDE80758-46EF-4276-94EC-5956FE37E2B3.jpeg

• 1 month later...

This appears to be a case of the airplane trying to bring up the "Flight recovery" screen. There should be a floating window somewhere asking for a yes/no if you want to continue your previous flight. It seems that on your specific monitor setup it's having trouble centering the popup window. For the time being, the easiest solution is to temporarily make X-Plane run in windowed mode on a single monitor, load the TBM and click Yes/No on that flight recovery window and then put X-Plane back into multi-monitor mode.

What is the geometric layout of the bottom monitor? I'll need this info to see if I can somehow patch the window centering code to make the window appear even in your particular multi-monitor setup.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...