Bug when Autopilot Disconnected

Greaser

I think I have uncovered a bug in the latest version. I am on 1.1.3 with X Plane 11.30 RC2.

When on the Localizer and G/S and autopilot is then disconnected, the flight mode changes to ROL and PIT.  In earlier versions of the 900 it would remain on LOC and GS.  I cannot say for sure that this is a bug, but it seems like a bug was introduced. When the AP is disconnected, LOC and GS should still remain engaged(?)   I can't see why it wouldn't remain so.

Other than that, the synthetic vision is not always working, and seems to depend on which scenery is installed. Also, I have done flights with a destination airport programmed in the Garmin but when landing getting the terrain warning sounds.  And I saw messages on how to Inhibit the warnings, but it should not be necessary. Surely the warnings should not sound in the first place if the route is programmed. I hope this issue can be addressed also.

Edited by Greaser