BK117 liveries

Nicola_M

• 2 weeks later...

Flame baiting, trolling, swearing, personal attacks, etc etc.

Would not keep much hope of not being banned once this gets around though... Death threats? Really?

Nicola_M

on
said:

He’s lucky he lives 3000 miles the other side of the water from me. Trust me, if I lived in the States, I would be hunting his ass down right now with a hunting rifle.

Edited by YYZatcboy

This is a dead end Joe...Nicola is not the problem and you know it.....and I know you know I know it. For over a year I've been minding my own business and out of the blue I get a email from your boss 3 days ago because of a "not org friendly" PM I sent to a user around 1.5 years ago who recently sent it to him. So your boss contacts me out of the blue on this 1.5 year old PM that really is a long dead topic to me (but one he assumed was recent)....dredges up the past with his big mouth, and then finishes the email exchange with "quit wasting my time" though he's the one who contacted me on a knee-jerk reaction. This is a mentality I cannot comprehend....there is either no accountability or no comprehension of accountability and both are deplorable.

Sometimes, you guys seem like you would watch someone kick a dog...and then blame the dog when he bites in retaliation. Sometimes the antagonist deserves to be bit...and maybe one day he'll learn to quit kicking dogs. How about for once in pubic, one of you guys say, "hey boss, leave the dog alone!"

Edited by tkyler

Would not keep much hope of not being banned once this gets around though... Death threats? Really?

Joe, when are you going to comprehend that your boss is a Grade 1 asswipe?

In my book even pedofiles are higher up the social chain than him, that's how detested he is.

Edited by Nicola_M

• 2 weeks later...

BK117 livery A-3 CN 7074 D-HBNV - EXCLUSIVE TO X-PILOT.COM

Repaint for Nils Danielsson's excellent payware MBB BK-117.

Simply unzip the file "CN 7074 D-HBNV" into your xplane/aircraft/helicopters/bk117/liveries folder.

For best results, use with the winch supplied from the following link (install instructions in the comments pages): http://forums.x-plan...&showfile=16491

D-HBNV

Photographed at LSEZ Zermatt on 30 June 1988. Olympics were held in Seoul, South Korea from 17 Sept 88 to 2 Oct 88, so D-HBNV must have been in attendance. Of note, it was in the same colours and registration on 13th October 88, so it is likely it attended as a "guest" rather than an owner transfer. More probable is that MBB used the event as a public relations opportunity to show off the BK117, which would explain the Olympic rings on the livery.

The aircraft is now Christoph 1 of the ADAC fleet in Munich, Germany.

File located in file library here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php/files/category/20-helicopters/

hbnv.jpg

post-3791-0-29449100-1342309947_thumb.jp

Edited by Nicola_M

BK117 livery SCOTRUN BK117 - EXCLUSIVE TO X-PILOT.COM

Simply unzip the file "SCOTRUN BK" into your xplane/aircraft/helicopters/bk117/liveries folder.

***Use with Radome model.***

On route 611 in Scotrun, Pennsylvania, there is a roadside takeaway called Eats & Sweets. In the grounds there is a derelict BK117 which has been used as part of a children's swing. Sadly, there is nothing to identify the helicopter but this livery shows how it would have looked from new.

Of note is a small decal on its flank "Space Ship BK117." In the mid-80s MBB advertised the BK117 as the "Space Ship," ie the ship with plenty of interior space. Eurocopter inform me that such a decal was not an official item and was likely made by the US dealership in Westchester when the helicopter was sold.

File located in file library here: http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php/files/category/20-helicopters/

scotrunbk.jpg

post-3791-0-81243800-1342362672_thumb.jp

post-3791-0-46421600-1342362682_thumb.jp

post-3791-0-20431600-1342362688_thumb.jp

post-3791-0-32093800-1342362694_thumb.jp

post-3791-0-78414100-1342362704_thumb.jp

Edited by Nicola_M

BK117 B-1 CN 7057 N990SL

This is the livery of N990SL c/n 7057, the 57th machine off the Donauworth production line in 1986 and currently the Arch 9 EMS ship, for Litchfield, Illinois.

In November 1987 it was the project aircraft for the B-1 type certificate application from the German Aviation Authority (LBA) at Ottobrun.

Afterwards it was yet another which became a factory demonstrator, exhibited at Farnborough on 4-11 September 1988 & 5-12 September 1990.

For most of its life, N990SL has been an F1 Grand Prix VIP shuttle - as livery D-HBNE on Page 2 - and corporate hospitality helicopter, operated by LGM Luftfahrt GmbH in Mannheim.

***Use with Radome***

990slarch.jpg

post-3791-0-11306300-1342551240_thumb.jp

Edited by Nicola_M

BK117 livery B-1 CN 7057 N990SL Doctors Medical Centre - EXCLUSIVE TO X-PILOT.COM

Simply unzip the file "CN 7198 N911TL DMC" into your xplane/aircraft/helicopters/bk117/liveries folder.

***Use with Radome model.***

68dmcwip.jpg

post-3791-0-75749400-1342712252_thumb.jp

Edited by Nicola_M