Some praise, and a question

Ant1matt3r

THANK YOU! I am now using SMP 4.7.3 w/RWC + FSGRW (and xVision) and the results are stunning, and performance mind-blowing. 

That said - is there any way to fly into an area and gradually experience changes in weather, rather than sudden refreshes? I can live with it if it's not possible, but I'm thinking it may be a settings thing. I love the accuracy of the weather, but I'm hoping I can get it to not make such drastic changes to the sim as I fly. 

Thanks again, I'm looking at cloud cover to the horizon right now as I descend from FL 320 - it's been looking and performing great! save for the abrupt changes in weather. Please advise, thanks! 

Hi there,

Glad you're enjoying the latest update.

The setting to alleviate what you're seeing is in the Real Weather Connector settings. You'll want to have 'Never change visible weather' selected. What this does is load changes in the distance that you can't yet see so that the transition is not abrupt.