There is no map displaying in MFD in version 1.13

ccbryant

4 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Ok.  It's best to not assign anything to avionics because the G1000 powers up with electrical power in the TBM.  I'll leave that to you.

Hi Goran,

I just tested several times. The map works well occasionally . When it was not shown, I have to turn on the avionics by turn on xplane toggles.

The image one is the map unshown (it shows the "XPDR fail".) Image two is the map after press the key of avionic toggles 

BTW my xplane is steam version. I used mouse and keyboard to operate plane becuase i have no yoke:)

Hope the reason of this issue can be found in future.:(

Anyway, Thanks again for your kind support. Merry Christmas:D

TBM900_1.png

TBM900_2.png

Edited by ccbryant

5 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Ok.  It's best to not assign anything to avionics because the G1000 powers up with electrical power in the TBM.  I'll leave that to you.

Dear Goran,

I think i have found the reason cause this issue with TBM.

Please see the attached the image:

1. If the serial port yoke has been ticked, then i load plane, the TBM cannot show the map.

2. If the serial port yoke hasnt been ticked, the map of TBM works well.

I have tested with aircraft with default G1000(DA62, C172), only TBM met this problem if i ticked serial port yoke.

As i said i use the mouse to control plane, ticking serial port yoke can help hide the cross of mouse during flight, which make me avoid the unintenioned touching button.

Hope this small issue could be fixed :D

TBM900_3.png

18 minutes ago, ccbryant said:

Dear Goran,

I think i have found the reason cause this issue with TBM.

Please see the attached the image:

1. If the serial port yoke has been ticked, then i load plane, the TBM cannot show the map.

2. If the serial port yoke hasnt been ticked, the map of TBM works well.

I have tested with aircraft with default G1000(DA62, C172), only TBM met this problem if i ticked serial port yoke.

As i said i use the mouse to control plane, ticking serial port yoke can help hide the cross of mouse during flight, which make me avoid the unintenioned touching button.

Hope this small issue could be fixed :D

TBM900_3.png

That was the same issue I had, the serial port yoke causes the avionics to toggle to off automatically. This will affect other planes, I had it with the LES Saab, AFM Mooney, and even the FJS jets.

13 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

That was the same issue I had, the serial port yoke causes the avionics to toggle to off automatically. This will affect other planes, I had it with the LES Saab, AFM Mooney, and even the FJS jets.

I dun have Saab and Mooney, I will try with FJS 732~:D

BTW, did you use the mouseyoke 1.1 for hiding the mouse?

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/27044-mouseyoke-windows-version/

2 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

Wow, did not know there is such a plugin. Thanks!

pressing the y for hide mouse control square, but it will tick the serial port yoke at the same time. 

Make sure that for before loading TBM the the serial port yoke shoud be unticked in case of map unshowing