There is no map displaying in MFD in version 1.13

ccbryant

20 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

No, I mean did you try to repair it using the TBM maintenance manager.  While on the ground, open the TBM side bar on the lower left, and click maintenance manager.  Go to avionics, and click "Access".  Is anything "broken" on the MFD?

Yes i understood. I have tried this to make everypart was new but it was useless:(.i also tried to reinstalled and it caused same situation

30 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Then it's possible you don't have all files installed to display the MFD.  Can you try running the X-PLANE installer (Not the TBM installer) and that will install any missing files.

Hi Goran, 

It cannot work.

I will completely reinstall the xplane and to check.

I have bought it for several days and cannot enjoy it until now:(

I can understand your frustrations.  Rest assured, this is definitely something on your end, because we haven't had anyone have any issues like this.  My advice is to install a clean copy of x plane, no plug ins and no scenery and use that for testing purposes.  Install the TBM in there and as you say, see what happens.

2 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

Ive had this issue with another aircraft,

Can you try to map a key to "avionics toggle" and press that?

Oh my god. My hero, thank you very much. It worked :D:D

But it is very strange the tbm900 needs avionic toggles to display the map:o.

other aircafts of mine never met this issue.

Hi Goran,

I just realise the reason of this issue.

Maybe not right.

I always turn on the main power swicth(crash up ) and battery on at the same time. Then there was no map.

I carefully watched some videos that battery switch should be turned on after warning on PFD.

I will try this tmr to check this:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ccbryant said:

Oh my god. My hero, thank you very much. It worked :D:D

But it is very strange the tbm900 needs avionic toggles to display the map:o.

other aircafts of mine never met this issue.

Something is causing your avionics switch to initialize in the off position. Mine was caused by setting PFC serial port yoke to on in the controllers section (did it to remove mouse yoke). It has a toggle switch for avionics master and since I really dont have the yoke, the dataref for avionics master is automatically reverting to the off position, which caused the issue. I suggest finding what is fiddling with your avionics master.

Edited by snapshot21

8 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

Something is causing your avionics switch to initialize in the off position. Mine was caused by setting PFC serial port yoke to on in the controllers section (did it to remove mouse yoke). It has a toggle switch for avionics master and since I really dont have the yoke, the dataref for avionics master is automatically reverting to the off position, which caused the issue. I suggest finding what is fiddling with your avionics master.

Thank you for your suggestion. Merry Christmas:D

10 hours ago, ccbryant said:

Hi Goran,

I just realise the reason of this issue.

Maybe not right.

I always turn on the main power swicth(crash up ) and battery on at the same time. Then there was no map.

I carefully watched some videos that battery switch should be turned on after warning on PFD.

I will try this tmr to check this:D

Oh my god, it was not the reason. I just carefully followed the startup introduction.:(