TBM 900 v1.1.3 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1.3 update for the TBM 900. All customers who have purchased the TBM 900 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the TBM 900 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1.3 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original TBM 900 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• macOS couldn't load plugin code due to missed extraneous development dependency
  • When the HUD drag manipulator is pulled way down, it should close the HUD.
  • Fixed power lever manipulators incorrectly dragging throttle instead of mixture.
  • Custom popup window cursors weren't showing up in XP11.30
  • Glass normal map contained noise, resulting in bumpy glass textures. Smoothed out.
  • HUD was rendering incorrectly on XP11.26 when anti-aliasing was used.
  • Re-added the "Engine heatblur" visual effect config checkbox to control the new style of XP11.30 heatblur.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

I don't know if this is a known issue, but I get an update available notification when loading the 1.1.3 version in X-Plane 11.26 and 11.30r1. Just though I would let you know.

Edit, discovered a bug: The cabin pressure dump button can be clicked without opening the lid first. That can be exciting if clicked by mistake... :D confirmed with 1.1.3, X-Plane 11.30r1, macOS 10.14.2

Edited by citronboll

1 hour ago, citronboll said:

I don't know if this is a known issue, but I get an update available notification when loading the 1.1.3 version in X-Plane 11.26 and 11.30r1. Just though I would let you know.

Edit, discovered a bug: The cabin pressure dump button can be clicked without opening the lid first. That can be exciting if clicked by mistake... :D confirmed with 1.1.3, X-Plane 11.30r1, macOS 10.14.2

Same here.

Also, Sunvisors disappear when deselecting glass reflections.

Screenshot 2018-12-17 at 13.35.55.png

Edited by robder

21 minutes ago, awillimd said:

Pitch no longer working. TBM unable to take off. Recalibrated my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro to no effect.

TBM900_Log.txt

Maybe you should have looked into the TBM log by yourself before asking for help. From your file:

TBM900[fail.c:932]: Component rudder trim servo actuator has failed due to excessive wear (worn: 100.000000%, slope 1.0). You can prevent this by observing performance limitations and servicing the aircraft regularly in the maintenance hangar

Edited by Mateyhv
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mateyhv said:

Maybe you should have looked into the TBM log by yourself before asking for help. From your file:

TBM900[fail.c:932]: Component rudder trim servo actuator has failed due to excessive wear (worn: 100.000000%, slope 1.0). You can prevent this by observing performance limitations and servicing the aircraft regularly in the maintenance hangar

I was just about to suggest this.  

@awillimd check the maintenance manager for broken or worn components in the aircraft.  I found nothing in the log file you last sent to suggest any kind of failure on our end.

Edited by Goran_M

6 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

I was just about to suggest this.  

@awillimd check the maintenance manager for broken or worn components in the aircraft.  I found nothing in the log file you last sent to suggest any kind of failure on our end.

Cleared the contents of the Output>TBM900>state folder and it has reset things. Thanks for your help. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been trying out 1.1.3 on XP11.26 for a few days. And very happy with this plane.

I have no pedals, so I'm using a few keys for that.
However, I notice that nose wheel steering works with my yoke's roll input (the nose wheel turns a few degrees, not all the way) when I start up the simulator, IF I don't touch the rudder at all. It's just turning enough to taxi slowly if there are no sharp turns, and to get off the ground.

Once I touch the rudder pedals/keys it doesn't work any more.

Is this the expected behavior ?

Thanks !

> you don't have a dedicated axis defined for rudder

Well, the keys are assigned to the rudder from the beginning.

Actually, since I only get a few degrees of nose wheel turn, it's actually a lot gentler than using the rudder "pedals", and the plane doesn't swerve as much when steering.

Edited by xpst

41 minutes ago, xpst said:

Well, the keys are assigned to the rudder from the beginning

Sure, but I meant that xplane might be looking for an axis, not keys. 

I remember having had the same behavior back in the days when I haven't had rudder pedals, in that case xplane would mix in some "rudder" with yoke movement as long as you are rolling below 40 knots. 

Edit: Indeed xplane seems to look for an axis. 

https://questions.x-plane.com/9669/auto-rudder-setup-when-using-saitek-yoke

Edited by RobW05

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic