TBM900 and Terramax conflict

salsero_at

1 minute ago, andreasxb said:

So I finally got around to flying the TBM900 more and I've seen TerraMaxx do these things. If I understand it correctly, what I have is the same issue: during flights, X-Plane freezes after TerraMaxx pops up a windows saying it is loading default textures, then it's barely a second until it freezes again with TerraMaxx saying it is load autumn textures.

Also, after the default texture loading and before the seasonal texture loading, X-RAAS is also reinitializing. Some other plugins might also, but I can't tell since they don't pop up a message.

Now what can I do to get this fixed other than disabling the TerraMaxx plugin when flying the TBM?

No, this isn't anywhere close to what people were talking about in this thread.

I don't see a problem that you're reporting. Sounds like you're just talking about the pause? That's normal. You can get around it by forcing a season instead of automatic changing.

6 minutes ago, Cameron said:

No, this isn't anywhere close to what people were talking about in this thread.

I don't see a problem that you're reporting. Sounds like you're just talking about the pause? That's normal. You can get around it by forcing a season instead of automatic changing.

It's loading "default" textures and immediately afterwards loading the current season's textures and that happens multiple times during a flight. This appears to match what was described in the original conflict thread:

I also tried fixing it to autumn in the configuration window, but it still loaded default and then autumn at irregular intervals.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The issue with the new version is worse, now Terramaxx tries to download default and just hangs x-plane 11 and you have to close it using task manager. Since I bought Terramaxx I have been unable to use it, I suspect it is because I bought TBM900 with it, and Terramaxx does not play well with other Xaviation addons.

Edited by VinylRabbit