Red crosses over instruments in pfd and g1000

Captain744

• 5 months later...

Hello, im having the exact same problem.. precisely. i have uploaded my log file.  Im also having XP freezes when i dont start a new flight i.e. if i open the saved flight (this is not ALWAYS, only sometimes). I still have the same RED X's when i open a saved flight... 

XP 11.50

W10 latest 

RTX 2080Ti (latest drivers)

Thanks. 

Log.txt

Going through the earlier posts in this thread, it's safe to say that this is only happening to you with saving an aircraft situation.  

We're still looking into this, but in the meantime, I'll ask you to avoid saving a flight.  If you HAVE to save a flight, then at the load screen on the next time you load up X-plane, make sure you put a check mark in "start with engines running".

Perhaps the other question that needs to be asked is "is there ever really an occasion where we need to save a flight"? Given that it carries on from where it left off anyway (I even had a CTD and was back flying again at the same position within about a minute - off memory all I had to do was reprogram the G1000).

Personally I've never found a need to save a flight - unless I'm missing the obvious?