Plugin problem (Linux)

c172pilot

Hello all,

I've got some problems to get the TBM working with Debian Linux (Jessie). The installer apparently did his job and I'm able to select the airplane. But when the airplane has loaded, almost none of the switches work, I can't move the power lever, the sidebar is missing...

The log file shows two suspicious entries:

dlerror:/home/fabi/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/lin.xpl: invalid ELF header
PythonInterfaceVersionNumber = 2.73.06

and:

dlerror:/home/fabi/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/systems/lin_x64/systems.xpl: undefined symbol: _ZNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEE9_M_createERmm

The full log file is attached below.

Could this be some kind of version problem? Any help is appreciated, I would really like to take off with this amazing airplane.

Log.txt

With Saso's great help it is working now. It seems to be a rather special debian related problem and Saso is still looking for a more general solution. Anybody interested in the (preliminary) solution feel free to PM me.

But I want to say that I'm deeply impressed with how the developers reacted to my problem. They were extraordinary helpful and dedicated. Thank you very much!

Fabian