Monitors or somthing

Rdtcmttsa

Ok folks, im feeling that im not getting any help on this expensive software,.

MY system, 6700k, 1170 tgx, 32 meg ram, 2 tera .

The plane seems tp load fine but the PFD and the MFD shows up in a muted green color and not a clear screen.

it also flikers.

What am I missing here.  if I click on the PFD or MFD the pop out is clear, but if I return to screen its a washed out green muted color and not vivid.

please help.   THX...……………………..RobertC

Check the electrical panel at foot level right hand side of the cockpit and make sure 

all the breakers are pushed in. Make sure your battery is ok. 

I had a similar problem and found that the battery was not producing enough power. 

Make sure your generator is set to main.

Edited by kjhkent

9 hours ago, Rdtcmttsa said:

The plane seems tp load fine but the PFD and the MFD shows up in a muted green color and not a clear screen.

it also flikers.

What am I missing here.  if I click on the PFD or MFD the pop out is clear, but if I return to screen its a washed out green muted color and not vivid.

Are you referring to the flicker on the MFD(center display)? I see that flicker on the MFD with my 3 monitor setup. The developer is currently investigating the issue.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 12:50 PM, Rdtcmttsa said:

it also flikers.

Robert I'm curious to know are you using one monitor or three? - Mike

Well folks I solved my problem, before x plane I was a fsx user and I was  running four monitors.

I'm finding out the use of monitors with X plane.

I decided to revamp my system and go with a single monitor, why because monitors and computers are much more advanced.

my specs : 6700k,  1070gtx, 2tera, And two monitors. one monitor is 17" and my main monitor is a new Samsung 49" in curved .

that monitor takes up my entire desktop.

I have never seen my graphic's better . this one 49 inch gaming monitor changed the way I fly.

Don't need three monitors, just the one and the second one for instructional use only .

Yes I was having problems with flickering and a dim green screen with using monitors in x plane.

But I was tired of the fish eye look and wasting a side view and monitor just  to look out the left or right anyway.

This one large 49 " screen measures 47 " across and 14" wide. its beautiful .

And the graphic's are incredible.

I have been a using FSX from almost the beginning and dabbled a little in X plane.

I decided I have had enough of FSX(getting old) and it was time to take the full plunge into XP.

The driving force was the new Hotshot tbn 900 for X plane. 

I know and build water cooled and regular computers for my personal pleasure.

AS for X plane today in its latest form is the best I have seen in sims.

As for the Hotshot 900 there is no plane out here that's better, its incredible, and I have flown and owned just about all of them.

The TBN 900 and X plane coupled together is a perfect match.

Also bought the Tbn 850 from Carenado for x plane and its no where in the ball park of the 900.

Thanks Hot shot and X plane.

Right now I'm learning X plane and how it runs. the Artwork in the scenes are incredible. buildings and plane look great at a distance.

Everything runs smooth as silk the weather engine is great.

I have downloaded the free ATC program 124thatcv2 , and its a great program so far.

X plane 11 in my experience and Hot shot TBN 900 is the best out there right now.

Thanks folks, all is good with me now.

THX...……………………………….RobertC

• 2 weeks later...