Activation Key Required

NickH4434

When I first loaded the TBM 900 I had the X-Aviation activator pop up, and I had no issues with that. However, I continue to get a pop up asking for the serial key for activation. I did some googling and determined that it's asking for a serial key for the TBM 900, which I have yet to see. I dug around in the X-Aviation program folder and couldn't find anything regarding a serial key. I've checked my order and receipt emails and there is no mention of a serial key at all. Am I missing something here? I already emailed a support ticket and still have yet to hear back from anyone regarding the issue. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hello,

well the TBM activation is the same like your account on X-Aviation.

When you install the plane into X-Plane it will ask for your email and password, then the installation continues.

Once installed, it will ask again to put in your e-mail and password. The server will check it and the registration should be done then. (Check with your mouse, go to the right edge on your screen) click the yellow key icon and verify the activation.

If nothing seems to work, I suggest do an uninstall and re-install of the TBM.

Keep in mind, X-Aviation does a check up on activation every 15 days, I set it to auto-update when login to X-Plane.

I hope it works out for you.

Edited by Fabbi