Stability augmentation?

Chipwich

Thanks for the reply @danhenri and @POM.   Is that the general X-Plane community view?  It's interesting how some publishers, like Carenado, mention turning it off, and others, like Aerobask, do not.  I wish that there was more consistency regarding this.  It leaves one wondering if a developer designed their aircraft's FD around SA being at the default of 50% or at 0%.  In other words,  does a developer assume that everyone will know to adjust from the default if it's not mentioned in the docs?  And if that's the case, I wish that the default in XP would be 0%.  At least in 11.3x we'll be able to assign custom response curves per aircraft. 

My joystick uses Hall effect sensors so noise is not a problem.

Edited by Chipwich

Toto has coded something for better ground handling, but yaw stab augmentation has to be OFF! 
Each aircraft has his own profile, so no need to change it every time. Just find your prefered settings and have a profile for each plane. That is how I do it.
Peter