Crashes all the time

pbeau70

Sorry to hear it's giving you trouble. Looking at the log it seems like parts of the engine are failing due to over-heating. Can you please verify that you are keeping ITT below the red mark on takeoff? This is especially important for high altitude takeoffs with the inertial separator open. The maximum continuous ITT limitation is 840 C. Can you please make a short video of your takeoff? I'm sure that'll help shed some light on what the issue is.

Thank you for checking this out. To start with, I just need to specify when I say crash on my first post, I meant software crash, not the plane! :) I realize I wasn't clear at all. The reason why the engine is over-heating is due the state persistence (which is kind of a problem when the software crashes to the desktop). The log file was from my third attempt. When restarting X-Plane, all the switches are on and the engine is already super hot telling me I should not start it. The first crashed happened while taxiing to the runway. I was able to fly it once a few days ago but since putting in a flight plan, no success, I wonder if it could be related somehow. Also, is there a way to not use the state persistence? Or a way to easily reset everything as new? Thank you very much for your help. It is an amazing product and I really wish I could use it. 

We will be introducing a way to reset the aircraft to Cold & Dark on an aborted flight in a future update soon. For now, you can get a clean airframe by going into the Airframe Manager and clicking "Create new airframe" (you can then delete the old one). Also, whenever a crash-to-desktop occurs, please save the Log.txt file immediately, before restarting the simulator (otherwise the log gets overwritten). The Log is invaluable in being able to figure out what's going wrong.