A few bugs

strider

1. Landing light dimmer switch does not dim the landing lights. 2. Cockpit/cabin light switch does nothing, I have to manually turn off/on the Cockpit lights. 

3. 11.30: using AP button to turn off the ap makes the sim freeze and or crash.

Edited by strider

2 hours ago, strider said:

1. Landing light dimmer switch does not dim the landing lights. 2. Cockpit/cabin light switch does nothing, I have to manually turn off/on the Cockpit lights. 

Related to the landing lights, I found the Pulse switch did not pulse the landing lights either. 

Aaron

3 hours ago, strider said:

1. Landing light dimmer switch does not dim the landing lights.

2. Cockpit/cabin light switch does nothing, I have to manually turn off/on the Cockpit lights. 

1. Known issue. We're aware and will fix it.
  2. The CABIN light switch turns the cabin lights off. It doesn't turn them on. You need to press the appropriate pushbutton on each light to turn it on. The cockpit lights can be turned on without turning on the CABIN light switch.
  3. Known compatibility issue. XP11.30 is hot in beta, so expect issues.
1 hour ago, adl320 said:

Pulse switch did not pulse the landing lights either

The LDG position of the landing lights position is higher priority than the PULSE system. To see the pulsing lights, the landing lights must be selected to a position other than LDG.

7 minutes ago, skiselkov said:
  2. The CABIN light switch turns the cabin lights off. It doesn't turn them on. You need to press the appropriate pushbutton on each light to turn it on. The cockpit lights can be turned on without turning on the CABIN light switch.

The LDG position of the landing lights position is higher priority than the PULSE system. To see the pulsing lights, the landing lights must be selected to a position other than LDG.

1. Roger

2. The cabin light switch does not turn off the cabin lights with my install. It literally does nothing at all.....

3. I installed a fresh copy of Xplane 11.30 and your beautiful art! It looks like the AP disconnect button on the AP panel is working with the fresh copy but I need to test further. 

13 minutes ago, strider said:

2. The cabin light switch does not turn off the cabin lights with my install. It literally does nothing at all.....

The two light clusters above the pilot and copilot are the cockpit lights, not cabin lights. Those can be turned on at any time. The CABIN switch affects the list aft of that (8 lights in 4 pairs).

1 minute ago, skiselkov said:

The two light clusters above the pilot and copilot are the cockpit lights, not cabin lights. Those can be turned on at any time. The CABIN switch affects the list aft of that (8 lights in 4 pairs).

I thought the manual said the Cockpit/cabin light switch controls the cockpit lights?

7 minutes ago, skiselkov said:

Ah now that's a mistake in the manual we gotta fix :) Thanks for pointing that out and for reading the guide! You're one of the few that did.

lol.... I really like the masterpiece you created;) I had to read the manual! I still need to read the POH and G1000 manual!

Good job with the rain effects! I don't know if you plan on developing the rain effect any further but I would love to see more of the rain streaks on the windshield vs the moving drop pattern. I am attaching a pic as an example of rain streaks. Can we also see more rain effects on the windshield when setting the precipitation to light/moderate? I have to set the precipitation to severe to see a decent amount of rain on the windshield.       

vlcsnap-2017-04-06-21h08m00s654.png

vlcsnap-2018-10-26-21h20m00s203.png

16 hours ago, skiselkov said:

Thanks for explanation of pulse switch. 

Aaron