TBM 900 v1.0.7 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.7 update for the TBM 900. All customers who have purchased the TBM 900 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the TBM 900 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.7 for you.

VR is now integrated. See a video here!

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original TBM 900 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Massive VR usability enhancements courtesy of SimVRlabs. Yoke & throttle now directly VR operatable. Also changed a ton of click spots into VR-friendly ones.
  • VR walkaround. Just teleport around the aircraft and remove engine covers, toggle GPU/chocks, pitot covers, static wick covers and static port covers.
  • Added prop governor damage warning when selecting reverse with engine shut down.
  • "Aircraft not activated" regression now finally fixed.
  • Oil was wearing out way too quickly. Retuned to expected real-world performance.
  • Added missing "brakes hold regular effort" that got lost in the brake pedal refactoring process.
  • Fixed crash due to zero-length runway confusing synthetic vision code.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It happened to me only once after 40min of flight during descend.

No CAS message TRQ respected no yellow warnings no smoke no fire it just cut off. 

Fuel selector was working correctly and there was enough fuel. It never happened again so I thing that there was a pilot error but I don't know if it's possible to get engine cut off in air without any CAS message.

If the issue come back, I'll immediately will copy the log file. 

1 hour ago, manguras said:

I had operate torque in normal range... even if I had over torque the engine don t shutdown via the condition, thrust lever!!

I did restart the engine and continue flying. I will observe if happen again I will send the Log.txt file

40 minutes ago, Skyguider said:

It happened to me only once after 40min of flight during descend.

No CAS message TRQ respected no yellow warnings no smoke no fire it just cut off. 

Fuel selector was working correctly and there was enough fuel. It never happened again so I thing that there was a pilot error but I don't know if it's possible to get engine cut off in air without any CAS message.

If the issue come back, I'll immediately will copy the log file. 

Matt Davies once did a stream where the engine cut out.  In his example, he caused the aircraft to climb sharply and then drop.  When this happens, the fuel doesn't get fed through the fuel lines, and the engine will cut out, until  fuel flow is restored and you restart the engine again.  I'm guessing this might have happened in your case.  Could you please confirm?

32 minutes ago, Floater said:

I've never seen such a rate of updates. You guys are amazing! 

As the others said: calm down and  have a nice weekend/a few days off :)

We're all workaholics.

;)

Edited by Goran_M
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Matt Davies once did a stream where the engine cut out.  In his example, he caused the aircraft to climb sharply and then drop.  When this happens, the fuel doesn't get fed through the fuel lines, and the engine will cut out, until  fuel flow is restored and you restart the engine again.  I'm guessing this might have happened in your case.  Could you please confirm?

We're all workaholics.

;)

Thanks Goran, 

I din't think about that because from straight flight I start descend by -1600 ft/min but now I remember that the weather suddenly changed and the acft did a violent movement when the XP loaded the new area's weather. The reason why the weather changed like this is because I switched OFF xEnviro and switch to NOAA weater to see differences in performance.  Maybe this was the reason that the engine cut out. 

Nice find Goran. 

42 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

When this happens, the fuel doesn't get fed through the fuel lines, and the engine will cut out, until  fuel flow is restored and you restart the engine again.  I'm guessing this might have happened in your case.  Could you please confirm?

We're all workaholics.

;)

Ahh, so we are to this level of simulation, :blink:

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic