Brakes not working

haeriphos

Hello,

I just updated to 1.06 and my brakes aren't working. I have a button on my joystick bound to Hold Brakes Regular and another to Hold Brakes Max for my parking brake. I can set the parking brakes but I don't think my regular brakes are working. When I hold the button for regular brakes the plane doesn't seem to ever slow down, and I'm assuming this is why my parking brake is also not working, despite being set. I do not have pedals and no axes are bound to toe brakes. Is there a dataref I can check to see if my brakes are working? I haven't had this problem on any of my other models. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Yes I’ve the latest version but so many issues , breaks are the least of my problems . Went into the maintenance manager nothing wrong there . Sim keeps crashing after 9 minutes as well . I’ve to weigh up is it worth removing every plugin for the sake of this aircraft currently it’s not . 

Edited by R -VanZant

Are you running any scripts which might interfere with your brakes? Try removing flywithlua and check brake command assignments for joystick and keyboard. Sometimes accidentally double assignments are causing problems. 

Regarding your crashes:

It's worth trying to remove all plugins and see if you still get crashes. If not, move them back one by one and see which one causes the crash.