Synthetic Vision + Brakes

Yetteh

Hey All,

Stupid question, no doubt!

5001496_X-System2018-10-2515_29_24.thumb.png.493e475ae237a29fd29e283440553930.pngSee the attached image, the synthetic vision doesn't work? Is it a setting somewhere?

Also I have bound "Hold Brakes Regular" but that appears to have no effect on the Aircraft.

Using the Taxi Thrust, seems to be a good alternative to stopping the aircraft flying off hah!

But should I be binding something else to my brakes? Or do they  just not really do much in this aircraft?

on left display click on "PFD"

then the outer left key "SYN VIS"

then "SYN TERR" - therafter you can choose "horizon heading" and "airport signs" and "pathway".

i use horizon heading and airport signs, pathway looks good but does not seem to work very good. selecting a lower altitude doesnt cause the magenta boxes to show a decend path, eg.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yetteh said:

Hey All,

Stupid question, no doubt!

5001496_X-System2018-10-2515_29_24.thumb.png.493e475ae237a29fd29e283440553930.pngSee the attached image, the synthetic vision doesn't work? Is it a setting somewhere?

Also I have bound "Hold Brakes Regular" but that appears to have no effect on the Aircraft.

Using the Taxi Thrust, seems to be a good alternative to stopping the aircraft flying off hah!

But should I be binding something else to my brakes? Or do they  just not really do much in this aircraft?

Hello, the same here, parking brakes regular doesn't seem to work anymore. It was working in 1.05 

Yes, the latest update - #6 I believe - has broken the brakes.  During the checking process (making sure it wasn't pilot error...LOL) I noticed that if I paused the sim the brakes would work - at least the visual of the foot pedals and the parking brake knob would turn.  Hope they fix this quickly as I don't keep a copy of the previous version...

12 minutes ago, oldflyguy said:

Thanks skiselkov!  The temporary "toggle" solution works fine.  Looking forward to the next build.  By the way, can I save a "previous" build on my desktop in case of issues with the latest fix?

Yes, just back up the Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900 folder. Eventually old builds might no longer activate, but at least for a while they should work ok (a couple of weeks at least, by which time we should have everything fixed anyway).