TBM 900 v1.0.6 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.6 update for the TBM 900. All customers who have purchased the TBM 900 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the TBM 900 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.6 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original TBM 900 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Fixed crossing mesh in front cabin
  • Fixed occasional spotaneous "aircraft not activated" in flight
  • Landing gear was being unnecessarily rendered in flight
  • Added autopilot and yaw damper notification messages to avoid landing with them on
  • Automatically hide the sidebar when taking screenshots.
  • Screens weren't entirely black at night due to residual reflection simulation
  • Fixed non-working charts on Mac due to missing 3rd party libraries
  • Implemented new brake axis management system that allows simultaneous use of pedals and keyboard.
  • Added option to disable low-FPS warning for custom effects
  • Minor optimizations of mesh in cockpit (10,000 polys down)

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 5

So and how to brake now? Before the Update i braked with my Joystick Button asigned as "hold brakes normal effort". After 1.06 i cant break anymore.

Edit: Well, "activate/deactivate brakes normal" works, but braking on landing is realy not comfortable this way, hard to regulate the brake effort if its just 0 or 1 breaking hmmm

Edited by Tabakbaum

I still can not use this damn crashbar to start the aircraft, please advice any solution?! can not use the aircraft since 1.00 to 1.06, tried every update, and asked several times and send the log, start to become very anoying, I paied for the product and need a solution please!

I am an IT person so please provide me any debug method or workaround solution

Log.txt

24 minutes ago, morpheus2939 said:

I still can not use this damn crashbar to start the aircraft, please advice any solution?! can not use the aircraft since 1.00 to 1.06, tried every update, and asked several times and send the log, start to become very anoying, I paied for the product and need a solution please!

Log.txt

what do you mean you can't use it ?

Log.txt
Your log.txt still shows you are running (trying to run) it with still a bunch of plugins installed.
Go ahead and remove the ones not necessary to run x-plane and the TBM.
Still crashes?

(I had ONE single CTD until now (v1.0 to 1.5)
Starting to fly 1.06 now.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, cmbaviator said:

what do you mean you can't use it ?

it shows a Hand symbol when moving the mouse over the bar, but I can not shift it to on, I assume it is click-and hold and move it or click it. but it does not move in any direction, all other manipulators are working without any problem

36 minutes ago, morpheus2939 said:

Log.txt

Toto has worked continuously, since release to fix as many issues as he can.  We're working as fast as possible.  5 updates in less than a week, with this many fixes is not an easy task.  We know you paid money for the product, but yours is a rare, almost isolated case, and it's very hard to pin it down to a cause.  
While you are waiting, have you tried removing all other plug ins, and then running the TBM.  If you CAN run it, then it's another plug in causing the problem.  Otherwise, we will investigate further.  

4 minutes ago, morpheus2939 said:

I just became quite frustrated because I follwed the request to send information to Mr. Skiselkow 2 times, and do not get a reply from him after sending....but I understand your point of course, and will follow the instructions, and reply back

can you upload a short video on the matter ?

1 hour ago, morpheus2939 said:

Hey, sorry to hear it's still giving you trouble. Just out of curiosity, what is your FOV and from what distance are you trying to move the crash bar manipulator? The manipulator logic of X-Plane is sometimes a bit inaccurate if you are VERY close to the object being manipulated, or when your FOV is unusually wide. As a temporary workaround, can you please try binding a pair of joystick buttons or keyboard keys to this set of commands:

• tbm900/actuators/elec/emerg_handle_up
  • tbm900/actuators/elec/emerg_handle_down

These are the commands that the manipulator generates and that the aircraft systems simulation responds to. I hope you don't have any other switches bound to these (especially 2-position switches - not accusing you of being wrong, just some people have seen problems with controls not responding and they forgot they had bound the control to a hardware 2-position switch, so it was keeping the control in the selected position, despite attempts at mouse manipulation).

Appreciate your patience and I'm sure we'll work this out.

• Like 2

New issue with 1.06 :
-G1000 restart during flight
-Throttle go to cut-off position itself during flight while im slightly decrease power, so engine shut off, have to restart in air, etc...
Double that bug. v106 today.
Barely made it to nearest airfield ;-)
JetNoise

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk

You all (Hotstart) are amazing for the efforts in creating such an amazing and mind-boggling aircraft/product with such realism. The more I fly it, the more I want to treat it like a real aircraft and not get too wild! Appreciate the updates you all are doing as well and again applaud the work of such a fine simulation. The TBM series has always been my favorite aircraft and I'm ecstatic that a representation such as yours (Hotstart) has made it to the Xplane platform. Just one of many observations, I was curious if the 2nd PFD can be disabled with the fuses in the panel and sure enough... You can disable it (as well as other functions!)!

Ziggydejas

1 hour ago, jelder said:

Will the VR manipulator updates be included in a near term release?  I saw a post on VR Aviators Group where Joe K had been working with you to update.  As I only fly in VR, I am waiting for those to be released before I purchase.

Coming in v1.0.7 tonight!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RzR said:

New issue with 1.06 :

-G1000 restart during flight

-Throttle go to cut-off position itself during flight while im slightly decrease power, so engine shut off, have to restart in air, etc...

The same problem happened to me tonight during a flight ...… :)