First impressions

sdflyer

Hi Guys,

I'm real world flight instructor, an airplane owner, and flight sim enthusiast for many years. I've been dreaming for a long time for developers to take on  depth of real life systems, environmental factors and cost driven maintenance aspects. TBM 900 surprisingly have exceeded any my  expectation in this regard! Basically your product draws many simple "eye candy" addon aircraft I own obsolete and uninteresting. 900 is  both: educational and challenging to fly (properly), which gives a great purpose of flight simming. Even with some expected bugs during initial release TDM provides an impressive display of addon craftsmanship, and set benchmark  for other serious developers. . Keep up a great job and thank you for the excellent product!

Edited by sdflyer
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5

YES!! And you know what else is special too? They did what they HAD to do FIRST to get a quality, realistically operating aircraft.  They even said in a live stream, that a 3D modeled engine would possibly be incoming, and that could mean it will eventually lead to a walkaround mode.  That would really complete the package.  

Now, I really need to log on and fly this thing for the first time.