auto-start

ssimm42858

Hi have bought the tbm900 as heard it was going to be the a2a quality plane for xplane, but even a2a has a auto start feature which I use a lot, as am disabled and in a wheelchair my legs dont work and  only have partial use of my left arm, Its not much good for working throttle so I basically have to use my right arm switching back and forth between joy and throttle controls, can not use rudder peddles, so I use a twist joystick to control rudders, but in the tbm900, I cant hold down rudder peddles to use parking brake, So can  I use the trigger switch on my joystick to apply brakes, can I depress the trigger on my joystick, then rotate the knob to set parking brakes? if so was thinking to maybe bind the brakes both to my trigger on joy and middle mouse button so could rotate the knob while applying brakes via the mouse button.

PS- please think about adding a auto start feature for us disabled folk, Please, as is a very great looking plane and I really do want to be able to use the product. as have never ran in to not being able to get around issues  caused by my disabilities 

Hoping for help getting round this issue

Steve