Hilarious!

Goran_M

Something the creator of 2 and a half men said...  :D

"I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest," the message read.

"I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's [heart checks] and colonoscopies.

"I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I don’t do drugs. I don’t have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.

"If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed."

Live as one chooses. 

No ones way is more right than another.   

In the end, be able to look back and have enjoyed the path you took.  At least accepting of it.

To be proud of it, is pride.

Eat Bacon, Drink Whiskey, (and/or/otherwise) Be true to whatever you believe.

Pride

Main article: Pride

In almost every list Pride (Latin, superbia), or hubris, is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and the source of the others. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self

My Grandpa used to say that if your body is in perfect condition when you die, regardless of age, you haven't lived a full life.  His goal was to be a total wreck by age 95.  Liver fried, skin crispy from too much sun, scars on most of his limbs from doing crazy stunts, and heart palpitations from too many adrenaline rushes. The secret is timing. Don't do it all at once, (like Charlie Sheen). Pick your adventures carefully.

He lived to be 101 yrs. old and died in his sleep with a smile on his face.

I'm trying very hard to follow in his footsteps.