Various issues (1.0.3)

ph-kim

During my latest flight, I noticed a couple of issues:

- Landing and taxi lights use HDR. This means that without HDR enabled, you don't get any taxi or landing lights. For internal lighting. that's kind of okay, but landing and taxi lights are pretty crucial, and should work without HDR enabled. For cockpit and cabin lights, no HDR also means no lights at all, which is not so great.

- I noticed a huge increase in fps (almost double) between day and night time (HDR off). This might have to do with reflections? The difference was literally day and night (high 10's day, low 30 night).

- Trying to load a chart, any chart, I always get 'Unable to display chart', with this in the logs:
2018-10-22 05:11:46 TBM900[chartdb.c:448]: write error: Broken pipe
2018-10-22 05:11:46 TBM900[chartdb.c:538]: Unable to read page count

- The hotspot for 'VS up' is in the wrong place, it's located between the VS and VNV button. Also, I believe the arrows are the other way around (down arrow for VS up and vice versa)

- Using the keypad entry for waypoint, clicking a letter always advances the cursor, and puts the next 'A' in. This means that to select a WPT, I always need to use backspace once. This does not happen using the scroll knob.

- Also sometimes using the keypad, you'll get a completely different letter (most often when you 'type' too fast).

- AP issues. I noticed before that AP has a mind of its own. This time I was on the ILS RWY 3 approach into KGTF, and after the first WPT of the approach (KOXEG) the plane just kept flying current heading, instead of turning for the intercept. After pressing Direct To again on that WPT, it did continue on the approach. However, the heading was off. On the map, you clearly saw the deviation, to the point where I almost saw the airport pass by on my left.

- Even with every switch in the right place, I'm also running into the previously reported 'battery volts' issue, where the voltage just keeps decreasing (even in flight).

• Upvote 1