TBM 900 v1.0.3 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.3 update for the TBM 900. All customers who have purchased the TBM 900 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the TBM 900 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.3 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original TBM 900 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Cockpit builder fuselage hiding wasn't hiding front cabin
    Increased max person weight to 180 kg
  • Fixed crash on soft reload during flight recovery or when switching airframes
  • Fixed crash on startup on AMD GPUs due to broken SPIR-V support in driver
  • Fixed hang on MacOS when updating obstacle database due to instanely slow performance of OS-provided strlcpy

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pcartier1960 said:

This happens every time I upgrade. sometimes it works, I do run the install as admin.

Because the installer seeks the server closest to you so you have the fastest download speeds. The files are literally distributed all over the world to various servers when we update, so it can take up to 20 minutes for some areas of the world to start seeing the file available.

28 minutes ago, pcartier1960 said:

Guess the server updates are slow on Sunday (after an hour still no luck). I will re-install in the morning.

You sure you're using the proper installer? Has to be the one labeled 1.0.3. If you use the one from the zip that was 1.0.2 or earlier it will not work.

11 hours ago, theplanefreak said:

After uninstalling 1.0.2 and doing an install of 1.0.3, I'm still notified if I want to reset the aircraft's systems or something like that. No matter if I hit yes or no, I get a crash to desktop still.

Thank you for the log. I found an oversight on my part in the 1.0.3 update that didn't quite get everything in the original issue. We'll be publishing a fix soon that'll address this once and for all.